X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sound problems

i have sound

speech works / windows media player works /

but no sound from winamp and i can not control volume through rr it dose nothing.

i have reinstalled winamp / rr and sound drivers with no joy.

any ideas

i had this problem what i did was turn up the volume on the winamp thing thru road runner by pressing the tool symble button worked for me hope it works for you

Comment

Open winamp by itself and make sure that it plays and can be heard. Then open the rrconfig and check that you have the correct audio line selected that you would like rr to control via the volume buttons...
      RideRunner...The #1 FE, PERIOD.

Current Project: DFXVoice [v1.0 Released]
      Next in line: RRMedia v2.0

DFX 5.1.1 Skin
      Appstore Link

My RideRunner Plugins
      RRMedia
      RRExtended
      DFXVoice

"There are no bugs - only undocumented features."

Comment

thanks for the tips

but i did all this, winamp plays but no sound in or out of rr
        my rr config is set to control master vol. as always.
        the only thing i did leading up to this problem was add the new rrconfig file,
        (which by the way works great).

EDIT:anyway found my problem for some unknown reason my system wnt ig native and set the ig vol control to on (pause and all that) it is a wired 1 as i don't use ig, it was set to on through the skin and config,so i reinstalled the rrconfig file and all is well again.

thanks again guys

Comment

Originally posted by Capri28 View Post
          but i did all this, winamp plays but no sound in or out of rr
          my rr config is set to control master vol. as always.
          the only thing i did leading up to this problem was add the new rrconfig file,
          (which by the way works great).

EDIT:anyway found my problem for some unknown reason my system wnt ig native and set the ig vol control to on (pause and all that) it is a wired 1 as i don't use ig, it was set to on through the skin and config,so i reinstalled the rrconfig file and all is well again.

thanks again guys

Huh, what was the problem/solution.

Michael
          ...I love the French language...especially to curse with...Nom de Dieu de putain de bordel de merde de saloperies de connards d'enculés de ta mère. You see, it's like wiping your *** with silk, I love it.

Comment

unknown why it happened

it just booted up and switch on ig native in the skin and the rrcongfig.
            never really found out why. has'nt done it since

Comment

Working...
            X