Weird Problem in Music Folder

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Weird Problem in Music Folder

I'm getting this weird file that keeps showing up in my music folder that I assigned to roadrunner. I cannot figure out where its coming from, I've checked every folder, and everything seems right. It's not a music file because it never plays, it just sits in there. Here's what I'm talking about:

I had everything working PERFECT about a month ago. But I loaded rr back up to make sure I knew all the settings before I put it in my car, and now I'm getting this weird little thing. It will not delete out of rr, and I dont even know how to search for it so I can't find where it's at on my computer. Anyone have any idea what it is and how I can delete it?
    Are you 2x? Because I want to integrate you from 10 to 13!

this might be a dumb question but did you try to use the windows filles and folders search function?
    02 Accord Coupe EX V6

Comment

Yeah, I typed in that exact character and it didn't find anything. I tested the same music folder on frodoplayer, and it didn't do anything like this. Everything was fine. I just don't know what this is or where it came from.

Comment

http://www.mp3car.com/vbulletin/road...eird-text.html
        Then follow the link in post #2
        Car : Ford Focus Zetec S 1800cc
        Carpc :Galaxy GT-P1000 Original 7in Tab
        Mounted in "On Dash" Custom Install

Comment

Oh, awesome, thanks alot!

Comment

Quick question. Is there an easy way to find out which folder this is coming from? I don't want to have to go through every single folder and change the tags. And its only showing up when I want to search for an artist, album, or genre. If I just enter the music menu, I can scroll down and see every artist in there fine, but every time I go to search via album, that weird character comes up.

Comment

Anyone have any other solutions to this problem? I've tried everything in the previous threads, including uninstalling everything, completely new music folders, nothing seems to fix it...

Comment

Originally posted by elimenohpee View Post
                Anyone have any other solutions to this problem? I've tried everything in the previous threads, including uninstalling everything, completely new music folders, nothing seems to fix it...
                As you can see in the link I gave you. The solution meant going through every folder unfortunately !

Comment

Its weird though, those characters only show up when I try to search through: artist, album, or genre. If I just scroll down from the main music menu, all the artists and albums are in there fine, and those weird letters don't show up. I went through about half of it changing those tags, I'll finish it later and hopefully it'll fix it. Was the same thing happening to you too, where it only showed up in those specific places?

Comment

Originally posted by elimenohpee View Post
                    Its weird though, those characters only show up when I try to search through: artist, album, or genre. If I just scroll down from the main music menu, all the artists and albums are in there fine, and those weird letters don't show up. I went through about half of it changing those tags, I'll finish it later and hopefully it'll fix it. Was the same thing happening to you too, where it only showed up in those specific places?
                    I never had this problem............just pointed you to someone who had.

Comment

Working...
                    X