Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AutoIT related, in regards to grabbing iGuidance window name

Hi,

I'm having a bit of a trouble where I'm trying to use my Logitech Nulooq navigator with Road Runner and iGuidance.

Since iGuidance runs on top of RR, and this Logitech control is dependent on active window. If I was to control RR while iGuidance is active, it doesn't work.

I've been trying to use AutoIT to automate a few things via mouse clicks, seems to work for the most part. But if it's not set to active window, the mose clicks on other window and it's screwing things up.

I'm trying to find the active window for iGuidance but no luck. Maybe I'm not doing the right thing. Basically, I'm thinking of in the coding I should have the following check:

to control iGuidance, first check if iGuidance is running, else exit. If iGuidance is running, then bring it in focus, then execute mouse clicks.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Hmm, I'm making a little progress, got stuck with this one though:

$state = WinGetState("iGuidance","")

If BitAnd($state, 0) Then
    Run("iGuidance.exe")
    EndIf

If BitAnd($state, 1) Then
    WinSetState("iGuidnace","", @SW_MAXIMIZE)
    EndIf

The first EndIf doesn't work as I guess the value of $state does not equal to 0?

Thanks.

Comment

use this to test, to see if is running, adjust to your needs.

Code:
      Opt("wintitlematchmode", 4)
      Opt("winsearchchildren", 1)

if WinExists("classname=IntellinavWCls") Then
      	MsgBox(4096, "", "iGuidance Is Running")
      Else
      	$open=MsgBox(4, "", "i Guidance Is Not Running Would You Like To Open Now?")
      	if $open = 6 then 
      		run ("C:\Program Files\iNav\iGuidance\iGuidanceUMPC.exe", "C:\Program Files\iNav\iGuidance")
      	Else
      		exit
      	EndIf
      	EndIf
      BASSRR ==> [Audio Player/MusicDB/Cd Player/Ripper/Rate/Internet Radio/Audio Capture/Youtube Video]
      RRTube ==> [View/Download Youtube Videos]
      WifiMan ==> [Wifi Manager]
      RRec ==> [Audio Capture]

If You Want To Be Given Everything, Give Everything Up ...
      Bird York -- In The Deep --

Comment

Thank you so much, WinExists should be what I'm using. I'm making good progress.

Comment

Working...
        X