Skinning problem

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Skinning problem

Hi Folks, I'm trying to create a new skin, and I have read the basics and played around with the necessary tools. However this issue is really bugging me. I have an RR menu skin with the ON, OFF and SKIN files. All the buttons work correctly but the "ON" effects do not show on screen. If you click the MUTE button it does not show the "X" but the sound does actually mute / unmute. Attached are the three files if anyone would like to offer an explination as to what I'm doing wrong !!!

Thanks
    Paul.<br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br />
    Attached Files
    -------------------------------
    The TEKNIK Family ... Teknik 1 & Teknik 2, Teknik T-3, Teknik v4.0, Teknik-X.

http://www.mp3car.com/vbulletin/road...e-buttons.html
    Pico-ITX / XP Home with EWF-HORM / RR v12/02/2009 / Winamp v5.13 / RRMedia v1.2.2

Comment

had a look through that post but it doesn't answer the question ... the mute "button" is not actually defined as a button but rather as just an indicator. If it try this on a clean jpg file it works ... these jpg's are screen captures from paint shop pro. The menu.skin file is based on the menu.skin file from DigitalFX2.0 and the same commands work there ...

Comment

Didn't realize it was just an indicator. That is wierd. Copied and pasted the code onto my skin and it works just fine.

*shrugs*
        Pico-ITX / XP Home with EWF-HORM / RR v12/02/2009 / Winamp v5.13 / RRMedia v1.2.2

Comment

I was afraid you were going to say that ... surely it can't be something in the jpg file - can it ? thanks for your help anyway ...

Comment

done the same here. the skin worked just fine. the indicator worked as spected (changing to the X marked on click)

seems u have some issue on your personal computer. try reinstalling RR

[]s
            Tigra Clube Brasil

Comment

Reinstalled RR and it made no change. I quickly created 2 new JPG files to test and they work fine with the SKIN file - the X shows / hides as it should, but when I change to use the original .JPG files te X does not work ... The only difference in the JPG's is how they were created - screen captures for the originals and hand built for the test ones ... looks like I'll have to redraw the original screens by hand !

Comment

Working...
              X