Controlling front to back fade.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Controlling front to back fade.

Does RR give any controls to allow for a 4 channel soundsystem to be controlled for fade?
    My current setup is a VIA 1.5Ghz board, that outupts 4 audio channels into an amp. 2 fronts and 2 rears. No head unit.

I would like to be able to control the fade.

Any thoughts?

i was having trouble with this as well, but found i could adjust it through the windows volume control, i think it was in some of the advanced settings. for me it is just a 'set it and forget it' kinda thing, so i never really cared that i couldn't do it in roadrunner.

david

Comment

If your sound card is mapped to where it allows controlling the independent volumes of front and back, you could simply edit Mixer.skin and change the slider codes in there to the codes that control the desired audio lines in the windows mixer. Look at the "VOL;<AUDIO LINE>" slider definition code in skin commands.txt, you should use the name displayed in the Windows mixer for the audio line parameter.
      Ride Runner RR's Myspace

"Being happy is not about having what you want, it's about wanting what you have."
      "The best things in life are always free - but that doesn't mean money can't buy you good things."

Comment

thank, its good to know that it can be done, im going to have to play with making a new mixer skin for my skin now

david

Comment

thank, its good to know that it can be done, im going to have to play with making a new mixer skin for my skin now

david

Comment

Working...
          X