Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RR quary - supported resolutions

hey
    I've been trying to use the latest version of RR on my computer (05 laptop) which supports resolutions i didnt think any computer screen could possibly have, anyway, i then got a dynamix 8" touchscreen 816 (supporting resolutions 640 x 480 upto 1600 x 1200 and trust me it works at 1600 x 1200 i have tried it)
    anyway, my problem occurs when i try to load into the front end (either manually or on startup) as it will not take up the full screen size no matter what resolution i have the settings set to (either in windows or in roadrunner config) except of course when its at 800x600, it only takes up 3/4 of the screen on both sides (horizontal and vertical)
    everything else seems to work in it, i can run windows, movies and even games at this resolution no problem, so why dosnt RR work??

open the general.ini in the folder for the skin you are using ea:
    c:\program files\road runner\skins\MBv2\general.ini

The top 4 lines will look like this:
    OriginalWidth=800
    OriginalHeight=600
    ShowWidth=800
    ShowHeight=600

Change the first 2 to the resolution of the original skin, and the 2nd 2 lines to the resolution you have your computer set at.

If the skin is 800 x 600, and you are running x 768 on the laptop, it would then look like this:

OriginalWidth=800
    OriginalHeight=600
    ShowWidth=1024
    ShowHeight=768
    Front End of Choice: Ride Runner (Is there anything else??? ) & Powered by the DFX5.1 Skin Available in the Mobile App Mart

My Fiero Build Thread

Comment

cool
      thanks for that, fixed the problem :d

Comment

Working...
      X