some music wont play

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• some music wont play

I've registered my winamp.dll and i set my music types to .mp3,.wma and all my music still wont play any thoughts? Thanks, Drew
    1998 Camaro Worklog Starting over, New setup for 2010

Does any music play ? did you by any chance register winamp.dll and then moved it somewhere ?? are you able to play the same files in winamp alone (outside RR) ?
    Ride Runner RR's Myspace

"Being happy is not about having what you want, it's about wanting what you have."
    "The best things in life are always free - but that doesn't mean money can't buy you good things."

Comment

i didn't move the dll. I can't play the files in or out of rr while i can play others.

Comment

Originally posted by sporty_drew View Post
        I can't play the files in or out of rr while i can play others.
        Just a stab in the dark here, but if you cant play them outside of RR, I would possibly, tend to thing, that is is not a RR related issue

Sounds like you just downloaded some bad / corupt MP3's
        Front End of Choice: Ride Runner (Is there anything else??? ) & Powered by the DFX5.1 Skin Available in the Mobile App Mart

My Fiero Build Thread

Comment

ok well then i guess it'd be a winamp issue since i ripped the cd's and they play perfect in window media player.. any ideas on that? they used to play in winamp. I'm using 2.95

Comment

Originally posted by sporty_drew View Post
            ok well then i guess it'd be a winamp issue since i ripped the cd's and they play perfect in window media player.. any ideas on that? they used to play in winamp. I'm using 2.95
            Just so we are clear, the CD's play fine, but not the rip'd MP3's do not. It just sounds like a bad rip for some reason, Is it a lot of mp3's or just ones on certain CD's that were ripped from?

The more information you can provide, the better.
            Front End of Choice: Ride Runner (Is there anything else??? ) & Powered by the DFX5.1 Skin Available in the Mobile App Mart

My Fiero Build Thread

Comment

Are they .mp4?
              Ampie Case
              2.5" Hard Drive 80GB Samsung 5400RPM
              256 MB DDR2 PC5400
              Xenarc 700TSV - VGA Monitor
              Intel D945GCLF Motherboard
              M2-ATX-HV

2005 Honda Civic

Comment

guess he ripped some cd tracks
                the ripped tracks play fine on WMP but not on winamp
                is that the question?

you ripped it to .wma or .mp3? constant bitrate or VBR? wich bitrate?

as john said, the more info, the better

[]s
                Tigra Clube Brasil

Comment

ripped as .mp3 at 192kBps
                  They work perfect on windows media player but not winamp.

I have version 2.95 and have downloaded it several times to make sure it's not corrupt and tried it on different computers without any problems. To top it off tonight i installed winamp 5.3 and it works perfect, but i'd like to not use it because of the performance side effects.

Comment

Working...
                  X