AutoRoute 2007

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AutoRoute 2007

Has anyone successfully managed to embed Autoroute 2007 as the GPS option. I've been trying for days but to no avail. The app embeds correctly, but the SENDKEY does not work. The ACTIVATE command simply flashes the application but nothing else happens. I have used WinSpector to get the window name.

This is the relevent portion of the SKIN file

/, A, x, y, w, h, color R;RGB, G, B
    C01,-1,71,802,450
    A01,-1,71,802,450,"Map - Microsoft AutoRoute",0,0

/, B, x, y, w, h, Command;COMMANDCODES, Tooltip
    B17,1,0,96,71,"ACTIVATE;Map - Microsoft AutoRoute||SENDKEY;%VMN","Map Style"
    B13,205,521,95,77,"ACTIVATE;Map - Microsoft AutoRoute||SENDKEY;%VZO","Zoom Out"
    B14,300,521,102,77,"ACTIVATE;Map - Microsoft AutoRoute||SENDKEY;%VZI","Zoom In"
    B21,106,521,100,77,"EXITMENU",
    B11,2,521,104,77,"EXIT","EXIT"

B18,592,0,101,71,"ACTIVATE;Map - Microsoft AutoRoute||SENDKEY;%TGS||ACTIVATE;Map - Microsoft AutoRoute||SENDKEY;%TGM||ACTIVATE;Map - Microsoft AutoRoute||SENDKEY;%TGA","GPS Tracking"

Just to make matters more fun, the last line appears to work, in that the Autoroute menus flash up on screen quickly when you press the button B18, but this is the only response I get from AutoRoute.

BTW, I'm using code from JohnWPB's excellent Digital FX2.0 as a starting point - just in case he is looking at this ...

Any suggestions greatly appreciated ...
    -------------------------------
    The TEKNIK Family ... Teknik 1 & Teknik 2, Teknik T-3, Teknik v4.0, Teknik-X.

I thought AutoRoute was a version of Mappoint for Europe -- in which case, I would hope for it to work with the built-in mappoint support.. or at the least, I can recall someone using mappoint with the autoroute maps and it working with the built-in mappoint support in RR.

Try maybe one sendkey combination at a time like "SENDKEY;%Z" then "SENDKEY;Z" etc.. maybe it will be enough time for it to process.. you can even use the "WAIT" command if you need longer times in between each key.. this may be the problem.
    Ride Runner RR's Myspace

"Being happy is not about having what you want, it's about wanting what you have."
    "The best things in life are always free - but that doesn't mean money can't buy you good things."

Comment

I don't think it's the time between commands, it looks like that autoroute is being hidden behind RR, cause autoroute's taskbar button flashes when I send a key to AutoRoute. I do have the CLIP command in the skin but it's like it isn't working correctly for AutoRoute.

Here's something else that may be of help ... if I continually press the same button quickly with the mouse - i'm talking 10-20-30 times - one of these may actually get through to autoroute and perform the required action on autoroute ... no I have no idea why that might be !!!

Comment

use this

mappoint is different to AR shame.

trying useing this .it makes AR very easy to use.

http://www.gpspassion.com/upload/tea.../2007/Keys.exe

just change your exteranl gps path to point to this instead of AR.

this little program will set your gps running and set map on start of AR in stead of manually doing it plus there is a lot more to this, i use it.

more info here

http://www.gpspassion.com/forumsen/t...TOPIC_ID=24519
        Riderunner / Genesis
        Plugin Breaker in test BassRR Plugin Player, Wifiman_NET
        New Home for Genesis & BassRR :adding to site ,, Hellfyre night
        Bassrr Beta Release :Version 1.3.7
        Movie_info Release :Version 3.1.0
        Wifiman_NET:Version 1.0.0

Every Future, Needs A Beginning

Comment

thanks for the info carputer1 ... I'll try out that app later on and let you know how it goes ... it's just a pity that is't so difficult to ger RR to work correctly with autoroute.

Comment

have alook here

http://www.mp3car.com/vbulletin/road...2006-skin.html

these are for st & t but just change in the lines where it mentions streets & trips change to Autoroute,

this is how i started out, but change the wording exactly so if its says Microsoft streets & trips change to Microsoft Autoroute / streets & trips change to Autoroute
            you get the idea.
            Riderunner / Genesis
            Plugin Breaker in test BassRR Plugin Player, Wifiman_NET
            New Home for Genesis & BassRR :adding to site ,, Hellfyre night
            Bassrr Beta Release :Version 1.3.7
            Movie_info Release :Version 3.1.0
            Wifiman_NET:Version 1.0.0

Every Future, Needs A Beginning

Comment

Working...
            X