No announcement yet.

pc navigator

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pc navigator

I find pc avigator for europe works better than destinator.

Is there any skins available for it, and whats the best front end that properly embeds it?

There isn't really much use for a skin as such for pcnav, since there is no usable SDK to interface with it, there are no functions in a skin related to pcnav. i just use the generic gps skin, that has a top bar where i have close and exit functions.
    Not doing carpc anymore

Hello AstraPC,

which version are you trying to embed ? I use 4.4, but their's not a lot you can do with it. There is an OCX file that you get with the professional version that would give access to better informatio, but I don't know how to use it. If you are just looking to embed it, that should be straightforward. You just need to know the application window name, and you can get that using winspector.

If you need any help, give me a shout, and I can help change whatever skin you use. With 4.4 I have a couple of buttons that I find useful. I get these to work through an AutoIT script. This is the external GPS skin which is part of my Minimal skin. If you need a hand PM me.

Attached Files
      M1000, 512MB, 512MB CF, 6GB Disk (4200rpm),
      DVD/RW, Dynamix 8" screen, M2-ATX, Custom case,Too many hours building and rebuilding and rebuild.......