Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Phoco volume disable and DTMF for number buttons

Hi guys,

My phoco integration is almost done. Two things I can not figure out.

1. Phoco must be controlling the volume instead of RR. The volume is way lower, is there a way to disable phoco and have RR control the volume on calls?

2. When I push the buttons to dial I do not get the DTMF tones, is there a directory or something to put the wave files in?

For anyone out there, if you have an ITX board, get a 2.0 USB high speed 480Mbps capable bluetooth dongle, get a PCI USB card that supports High speed 480Mbps USB and the voice will not cut out anymore, the person on the other end will hear you better as well. I have tested this with automated voice response systems with no issues, unlike the past where I had the old USB 1.1 dongles.
    2008 350z GT Installed since April 22nd 2011 - Worklog
    2000 Protege Installed Since April 2, 2005 - Intel D201GLY|Fusion Brain|ODBPros ODBII|Engenius|GPS Rikaline|Powermate|Motorized Lilli
    Sound Stage
    Eclipse|MTX|Infinity

1-I'm pretty sure this is a Phoco setting not to change the volume
    2-RR won't make the DTMF on itself but if you have wav files you can make them play with a simple command line wave player using the RUN command from each button.
    Ride Runner RR's Myspace

"Being happy is not about having what you want, it's about wanting what you have."
    "The best things in life are always free - but that doesn't mean money can't buy you good things."

Comment

Originally posted by -zip- View Post
      1. Phoco must be controlling the volume instead of RR. The volume is way lower, is there a way to disable phoco and have RR control the volume on calls?
      Sure, you can edit the "PhoneCtl.Config.xml" located in the PhoCo installation folder, and delete or comment the line:

<MainVolumeOnCall restoreVolume="True">20</MainVolumeOnCall>

Optionally you can save a mixer preset with the volume level desired and rename it to
      "PHOCO.PST", so when a call is made or received this EQ preset will be loaded.

Comment

Thanks guys, works well now
        2008 350z GT Installed since April 22nd 2011 - Worklog
        2000 Protege Installed Since April 2, 2005 - Intel D201GLY|Fusion Brain|ODBPros ODBII|Engenius|GPS Rikaline|Powermate|Motorized Lilli
        Sound Stage
        Eclipse|MTX|Infinity

Comment

Working...
        X