Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Planned date for next rr release?

Hi Guino.

Just wondering if you have a tentative release date for the next rr with the much rumored "ipod style" scrolling option? That will be one nice addition!

I kind of have a hidden agenda, Void 3.0 gets released shortly after this comes out............

If the RR update comes out friday, Void comes out sunday. <<rubbing hands together in anticipation>>

Cheers
    For once you have tasted flight you will walk the earth with your eyes turned skywards, for there you have been and there you will long to return.
    Leonardo Da Vinci

Don't you ppl know by now that it will be released when it gets released. Like what, your the only one who is waiting....

I don't have to wait....hehehhehe :grin:
    RideRunner...The #1 FE, PERIOD.

Current Project: DFXVoice [v1.0 Released]
    Next in line: RRMedia v2.0

DFX 5.1.1 Skin
    Appstore Link

My RideRunner Plugins
    RRMedia
    RRExtended
    DFXVoice

"There are no bugs - only undocumented features."

Comment

Originally posted by Blue ZX3 View Post
      Don't you ppl know by now that it will be released when it gets released. Like what, your the only one who is waiting....

I don't have to wait....hehehhehe :grin:
      Chill bro, just asking.

I just found out about it yesterday.

For once you have tasted flight you will walk the earth with your eyes turned skywards, for there you have been and there you will long to return.
      Leonardo Da Vinci

Comment

thinking out loud here...

I wonder if flick scrolling can also be implemented in sat radio or others.
        TruckPC - gutted, being used for test setup
        BoatPC - All in 1 in cuddy, N7 using VNC on dash, RR
        BlazerPC - Nexus 7 with Timur's USBROM

Comment

You can use it in ANY List..hint

Comment

Well, it will be released exactly when I get to figure out an issue that seems to only be happening with VOID 3.0 .. so basically, it wouldn't be any good for you to release it now, knowing VOID 3.0 wouldn't work right with it.
            Ride Runner RR's Myspace

"Being happy is not about having what you want, it's about wanting what you have."
            "The best things in life are always free - but that doesn't mean money can't buy you good things."

Comment

Originally posted by guino View Post
              Well, it will be released exactly when I get to figure out an issue that seems to only be happening with VOID 3.0 .. so basically, it wouldn't be any good for you to release it now, knowing VOID 3.0 wouldn't work right with it.
              ahhh, I see..............

So there's a little "collaborating" between you and LS behind the scenes.............
              I'm sure it'll be worth the wait!
              (wish I was better with programming so I could lend an "assist" if needed. Oh well.)

Cheers
              Leonardo Da Vinci

Comment

I don't know what Liquid Smoke's problem is....Leave it to him to hold up a RR release LOL

Just kidding of course LS.

BTW, It's working fine in my skin.
                Front End of Choice: Ride Runner (Is there anything else??? ) & Powered by the DFX5.1 Skin Available in the Mobile App Mart

My Fiero Build Thread

Comment

I'm pretty sure I just figured out the issue, I'll wait for LS to confirm though.
                  Ride Runner RR's Myspace

"Being happy is not about having what you want, it's about wanting what you have."
                  "The best things in life are always free - but that doesn't mean money can't buy you good things."

Comment

all issues fixed

greatwhite, im gonna make sure you are the 3rd person to get the skin.

There are already 2 other people who have been promised early access 2days before any public release, i dont even remember there names so ill have to search through the skin thread to find them and see if there even still around, yeah its been that long, lol. But im like to keep my word.
                    Still shooting for Sunday though.
                    01101100 01101001 01110001 01110101 01101001 01100100 01011111 01110011
                    01101101 01101111 01101011 01100101

beer replenishment fund
                    http://www.mp3car.com/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=93
                    mp3car live search

i have joost invites, just hit me up for one.

Comment

Originally posted by liquid_smoke View Post
                      all issues fixed

There are already 2 other people who have been promised early access 2days before any public release, i dont even remember there names so ill have to search through the skin thread to find them and see if there even still around, yeah its been that long, lol. But im like to keep my word.
                      If you can't find them I'll gladly their one of their place.

btw, I'm serious.
                      Installed
                      Asus A7N8X-VM - AMD Mobile Athlon 2400
                      512 Ram - 60GB HD - Opus 150w
                      Lilliput 7" - Rikaline 6010
                      [00000000000001100010-] 98% Completed

Check Out My Install!!!

Comment

all issues fixed

Wow, Thanks for the consideration. I feel honored. I've been a "faithful follower" of the "LS series" since lsx.

But I hope it isn't because I've "hounded you to death"..........I check your ls thread daily (Just in case, you never know!)

I've just been spoiled by ls 2.02, so much so that I haven't even considered using another skin. Void does it all.
                        Now with my next iteration of the carputer on the test bench for my new car, I'm really looking forward to ls 3.0 and now the next RR (thanks again Guino) now that I've read about a few of the new RR features.

They both sound very integrated and well thought out.

Now that I'm off on sick leave until 11 nov, I'll have to lock myself in with the test rig and put the new LS3.0 and RR though thier paces................

Thanks to both of you for all the great work (on your own time no less).

Patiently waiting...........but it's sooooo difficult! But another week isn't such a big deal now that I know things are being worked out for a fully functioning release.............
                        Leonardo Da Vinci

Comment

i'll make sure i'm the first one to try this flick list feature in a flash skin .

Now what do i get early?
                          mp3Car.com Senior Tech Blogger (Want a product reviewed? Contact me.)
                          Follow Me on Twitter or Facebook
                          Live mp3Car Facebook Chat

Comment

That is great news. I'm very excited and I can't wait to try them both out either. Thanks for everybody's hard work.
                            02 Accord Coupe EX V6

Comment

all issues fixed

Does the copy I have count as the "1st before public release"
                              Front End of Choice: Ride Runner (Is there anything else??? ) & Powered by the DFX5.1 Skin Available in the Mobile App Mart

My Fiero Build Thread

Comment

Working...
                              X