RR Full Screen Visualization Command/Window Message

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RR Full Screen Visualization Command/Window Message

Hi, I know there is a command FULLAVS for running AVS visualization plugin full screen, but what if i am using some other visualization plugin....say for example G-Force how can i make it run full screen using an RR command and/or window message.

Thanx

Currently, you'd have to figure out which keyboard shortcuts toggle it to full screen then use the ACTIVATE and SENDKEY commands to simulate that into the vis. Or use the mouse/touchscreen to toggle it directly on the vis itself. The FULLAVS is really meant for AVS only (extra work added due to its popularity).
    Ride Runner RR's Myspace

"Being happy is not about having what you want, it's about wanting what you have."
    "The best things in life are always free - but that doesn't mean money can't buy you good things."

Comment

Thanx guino can you give me an example of what the command will look like?....Lets say if the visualizations were to go into full screen mode by the keyboaard shoruct ALT+ENTER.
      Sorry I am new to RR....

Comment

Hello Harry,

try {ALT}{ENTER}

or {ALT}~

good luck
        KPJUK

ps Don't apologise for being new. . . . . we all were once !

Welcome, and lets hope you become a contributor in the near future.

cheers
        KPJUK
        M1000, 512MB, 512MB CF, 6GB Disk (4200rpm),
        DVD/RW, Dynamix 8" screen, M2-ATX, Custom case,Too many hours building and rebuilding and rebuild.......

Comment

Working...
        X