screen resolution with a tablet

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• screen resolution with a tablet

Hi, i'm new to RR. I have got it installed with Fx 2.0, booting straight to RR and playing songs, i can check my weather and email thru the wifi in my house. But the problems i am having for this message would be on the screen resolutions.

Tablets have the ability to rotate the screen, and since i am looking to mount my tablet pc to the roof of my van i want it to run natively upside down, or 180* rotation. I had RR running in native 800X600 0* rotation, but when i started playing with the resolution settings i really messed things up, colors screen size etc. What interested me was one of the settings it was still messed up but it started up in the 90* rotated position. How can i get RR to boot into the upside down setting? and also what res do you guys usually use with a full sized screen?

I'd say this is something you have to do in your video card's drivers.. RR can change the resolution for you much like the Standard "settings" tab in the desktop properties -- but it can not do anything "extra" that you may find in the "Advanced" button of that same tab. You'd probably have to change the "default" settings for a resolution or something like that.. then just have RR leave the resolution alone by removing the resolution= line in RR.INI.
    Ride Runner RR's Myspace

"Being happy is not about having what you want, it's about wanting what you have."
    "The best things in life are always free - but that doesn't mean money can't buy you good things."

Comment

Working...
    X