Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Easiest phone to blue tooth w/ RR & DFX 2.5?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Easiest phone to blue tooth w/ RR & DFX 2.5?

    Its time for a new cell phone. I currently have a Motorola Razer, and from what I have read in the posts this is not a blue tooth friendly phone. I looking for some suggestions a to what phones work the best (i.e. also the easiest to setup) for blue tooth integration into RR & digital FX.
    (Charger) Zotac IONX-B-E (Atom sing core) w/ 2gig ram Xenarc 705, M2-ATX, XP, RR&DFX5
    (Mustang) ECS mini-ITX (Atom dual core) w/ 2gig ram, Lilliput 809, M4-ATX, XP, RR&DFX5

  • #2
    what's your provider? to me sony erricson k750i k800i work for me all the time easy to setup

    Comment


    • #3
      I am stuck with T-mobile, as that is the service my employer uses. My plan is to get an unlocked phone off of e-bay, and transfer the chip from my phone into the new one.
      (Charger) Zotac IONX-B-E (Atom sing core) w/ 2gig ram Xenarc 705, M2-ATX, XP, RR&DFX5
      (Mustang) ECS mini-ITX (Atom dual core) w/ 2gig ram, Lilliput 809, M4-ATX, XP, RR&DFX5

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by nhra no 2 View Post
        I am stuck with T-mobile, as that is the service my employer uses. My plan is to get an unlocked phone off of e-bay, and transfer the chip from my phone into the new one.
        i'm also with t-mobile both k750i & k800i are unlocked

        Comment


        • #5
          Can you make and recieve calls directly thru RR with the blue tooth connection? With the razer all I can do is transfer data, no phone calls.
          (Charger) Zotac IONX-B-E (Atom sing core) w/ 2gig ram Xenarc 705, M2-ATX, XP, RR&DFX5
          (Mustang) ECS mini-ITX (Atom dual core) w/ 2gig ram, Lilliput 809, M4-ATX, XP, RR&DFX5

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by nhra no 2 View Post
            Can you make and recieve calls directly thru RR with the blue tooth connection? With the razer all I can do is transfer data, no phone calls.

            yes it work fine with fonecontrol in rr but if u want sound to your speaker it a different story i use parrot mk6100 car kit to recieve and make call, and integrated my k800i to rr
            using fonecontrol, so it can mute music, k800i can connect to both mk6100 and rr at the same time also k800i n 750i both A2DP capable

            Comment


            • #7
              So will an w810i be similar - I've yet to get my setup off the ground, but I would like to know what else I would need to get sound through speakers in car with mute function etc
              New Car PC Build list in progress

              Comment


              • #8
                Hi,

                I would love more info on this setup.... Specifically if this would work with a headless carpc? Being with Verizon, I haven't come across a solution for using my phone via my carputer.

                Nasa

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by nasa View Post
                  Hi,

                  I would love more info on this setup.... Specifically if this would work with a headless carpc? Being with Verizon, I haven't come across a solution for using my phone via my carputer.

                  Nasa
                  I have Verizon too and I was wondering the same thing.

                  Comment

                  Working...
                  X