Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SendKey to AutoHotKey from RoadRunner

Hello:

I am trying to send keys from Road Runner to AutoHotKey, but i can't make it work.

For testing i am using Notepad as target. I can send keys to it while the window is maximized in the background, but if it is minimized, it does no get keys.

So i think that the problem with AutoHotKey is the same, i can not send keys to a minimized window (AutoHotKey works minimized in the icon tray)

What am doing wrong?

This is my comand:

"RADIO","ACTIVATE;Sin título - Bloc de notas||SENDKEY;{1}||ACTIVATE;Road Runner"

Only windows that are OPEN and ON FOCUS can receive keys.. so you're out of luck on that approach but I would suggest looking to see if Autohotkey has some sort of command line parameter or if there's a command line application made to control it somehow, and then instead of using sendkeys you could use the RUN command to set/unset whatever in it. I'm unsure what you need Autohotkeys for, but a free program called Girder may do the trick for whatever it is -- and that one does have a command line parameter tool.
    Ride Runner RR's Myspace

"Being happy is not about having what you want, it's about wanting what you have."
    "The best things in life are always free - but that doesn't mean money can't buy you good things."

Comment

Working...
    X