• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how can i add music from cd

hi every body
    and i'm sorry about my bad english

i want to ask :
    how can i add music from CD to my playlist in owner skin ? and what chang have i to do in Audio-player skin like add command or button when i pressed it
    musics in cd will loaded to playlist

and the same quastion for DVD's

thanx again

the command you want is "LOADLIST;D:\" where D:\ is the path to your cd drive.
    mp3Car.com Senior Tech Blogger (Want a product reviewed? Contact me.)
    Follow Me on Twitter or Facebook
    Live mp3Car Facebook Chat

Comment

Sonicxtacy02
      thanx but this line "LOADLIST;D:\;playlist path"
      need playlist path for load playlist from cd to playlist in owner skin
      but i want command to browser or load mp3's music from CD to play list that i can select one of them to listen for

Comment

what sonic said was, a basic way to do what you are asking, and a starting point, there is some plugins available for this needs, search for them in plugins, johnWPB, chevyn8, have some scripts that do this type of things, i remember some skins have this built in, DFX and shock for sure they have it. polaris has it to, so give them a try and learn fom them.
        BASSRR ==> [Audio Player/MusicDB/Cd Player/Ripper/Rate/Internet Radio/Audio Capture/Youtube Video]
        RRTube ==> [View/Download Youtube Videos]
        WifiMan ==> [Wifi Manager]
        RRec ==> [Audio Capture]

If You Want To Be Given Everything, Give Everything Up ...
        Bird York -- In The Deep --

Comment

maybe you should describe exactly what you are trying to do.. do you want to play music from a cd? or perhaps add music from a cd to your hard drive?.. or simply be able to browse the cd in the audio browser
          mp3Car.com Senior Tech Blogger (Want a product reviewed? Contact me.)
          Follow Me on Twitter or Facebook
          Live mp3Car Facebook Chat

Comment

To play songs from a CD, there's a FAQ on that..

To add songs from a CD to the hard drive, you need a Ripping tool like the CD RIp plugin.
            Ride Runner RR's Myspace

"Being happy is not about having what you want, it's about wanting what you have."
            "The best things in life are always free - but that doesn't mean money can't buy you good things."

Comment

sonic and el camino thanx for helping
              sonic i want to browse my music cd automaticly when i insert it in cd drive if it iwas a mp3's music cd and playing it automaticly if it was an audio cd as same as any stock cd-player (i don't know it name exactly) if it was possiable

thanx again for helping
              sorry about my bad english

Comment

Working...
              X