RR issus, yes i searched

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RR issus, yes i searched

okay i just cant figure this out, i have DL several skins and i cant seem to get any of them to work fluidly, i cant get my music to load or where i can see it. Some skins i can play a song but i cant bring up a list to choose songs, some like digital fx 2 i cant get any music or videos to play. Winamp continues to be pop up and wont hide when i start RR despite being checked to hide it. When i try to play music videos i can hear the sound but no video, its getting pretty frustrating. I have everything to get started on my install but i want to get my laptop/LCD working fluidly before i do it.

I cant help with the video but I had the same issues with the audio at first. Here is how you fix it... Road Runner Config and under page one of music in the bottom right corner you will see "audio file types" go thru and select all the basic audio formats you will be using. mp3 mp4, etc. you may also need to do this for video. If you dont set these as best I can figure it the program will let you play one song but it wont display it for some reason... give it a try.

Comment

best bet, zit the whole thing and start it all over.. U'll save urself a significat time that way. And if you have working rr.ini, and other config files... save them for good.

I had same problem with auto hide.. And I think that's because i played with so many skins and that caused some inconsist behavior. U know like multiple regisration of same dll from different path, etc.. Something like that.. Time for tune up dude... Wipe it and start it all over.. Only takes less then 5 min.. Speaking from my experience..

Comment

Also for video, you realize you will probably need a codec pack right?

And for winamp popping up, what is popping up? The EQ, the playlist or what? It only hides the main winamp. So close the other boxes, and it will hide. Also make sure in winamp that you dont have it set to always be on top.
        Fusion Brain Version 6 Released!
        1.9in x 2.9in -- 47mm x 73mm
        30 Digital Outputs -- Directly drive a relay
        15 Analogue Inputs -- Read sensors like temperature, light, distance, acceleration, and more
        Buy now in the MP3Car.com Store

Comment

make sure u have winamp 5.13

Comment

Also, make sure you are using the default winamp skin.

PS: I stand corrected...........use the Classic skin !!
            Car : Ford Focus Zetec S 1800cc
            Carpc :Galaxy GT-P1000 Original 7in Tab
            Mounted in "On Dash" Custom Install

Comment

Originally posted by wizz View Post
              Alos, make sure you are using the default winamp skin.
              I should mention that the default winamp skin is no longer what they call "Classic". It is something very very different.

So it should be make sure you are using the "Classic" winamp skin.
              Fusion Brain Version 6 Released!
              1.9in x 2.9in -- 47mm x 73mm
              30 Digital Outputs -- Directly drive a relay
              15 Analogue Inputs -- Read sensors like temperature, light, distance, acceleration, and more
              Buy now in the MP3Car.com Store

Comment

-Can't choose music to play: Check your music path setting.
                -Can't play videos: check your video path setting, then read this FAQ: http://www.mp3car.com/vbulletin/rr-f...look-here.html
                -Winamp pops up: Open Winamp by itself, close all windows and leave only the main one open, choose a CLASSIC skin -- if you don't know how to do that, uninstall winamp and download version 2.95 from oldversion.com -- then make sure hidewinamp=true in RR.INI
                Ride Runner RR's Myspace

"Being happy is not about having what you want, it's about wanting what you have."
                "The best things in life are always free - but that doesn't mean money can't buy you good things."

Comment

The latest config does tell you to change to classic skin if it finds that your not using it....
                  RideRunner...The #1 FE, PERIOD.

Current Project: DFXVoice [v1.0 Released]
                  Next in line: RRMedia v2.0

DFX 5.1.1 Skin
                  Appstore Link

My RideRunner Plugins
                  RRMedia
                  RRExtended
                  DFXVoice

"There are no bugs - only undocumented features."

Comment

Working...