Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well.. What is ur favorite skin for RR?

Since RR seems to be the most popular FE, I thought this poll might be a reasonable follow up.. ^^.

I could not include all the active skins cuz it only allows maximum of 10 options.. Just listed ones that seem to be enjoyed by many users.
    DFX
    22.22%
    Sonique Evolution
    0.00%
    Night Apple
    0.00%
    CrystalBlue
    0.00%
    LSXVoid
    33.33%
    Teknik
    22.22%
    Polaris
    0.00%
    New Age Unchained
    11.11%
    Freedom Ultimate
    11.11%
    FSR
    0.00%

There are many skins missing - not a valid poll! Also in my experience these polls are only an attemp of the OP to promote HIS/HER preference..
    OLD SYSTEM (DEAD)
    Intel D945GCLF2 Dual Core ATOM
    Lilliput 7" 629GL 2008 LED Backlight
    BU-353 USB GPS Receiver / iGuidance / IGO8
    M2-ATX Power Supply
    RideRunner Front End / Various Skins
    Windows XP SP3

Comment

yes.. valid point...I agree with you. Couldn't listed them all... takes only 10 options.. However, this will give you a quick glance on what is being used most currently and why out of arguably 10 popular choices based on my short observation. This doesn't mean much for the experienced guys as they've probably experienced them all, but as a noob, i think this short information can be beneficial for noobs on what skins to start playing around based on what they are looking for since there are tons of skins out there...

Of course, one can just start messing around one by one and enjoy doing it like me, but I think doing it while knowing what's the most popular one and why can be a little plus..

Just noob's opinion. If people think this serves no purpose other than negative impact, then i will remove it. No harm done ^^ Personally though, I don't see this as an OP to promote anything.. There's no gaining for anyone except noobs.. Just knowing the popular choices and why.. no less no more..
      I should’ve listed last one as “other”.. dang….

I personally like lsxvoid the most even though i use like 6 - 7 skins ^^ To me, it's well balanced out between looks, functionality and stablity. However, dfx has the best and most functional IG skin and itself makes me wanna use it over others..

Comment

Originally posted by treetop777 View Post
        There are many skins missing - not a valid poll! Also in my experience these polls are only an attemp of the OP to promote HIS/HER preference..

Plus then each skinner pipes up to promote their skin (especially if it is not on the list).

However I am above all that.

Comment

Not listed.. Brushed metal.

Problem is, I dont use a stock skin. Mine's modified for my preferences.
          2011 Nissan Frontier SL
          AMD X3 2.2 | M4-ATX | 16Gb SSD | 2GB DDR3-1333 | MSI GF615M-P33 MB
          OBDPROS USB | BU-303 GPS l LILLIPUT TS | Car2PC adapter | XM Direct | USB Dual band N with custom mag-mount antenna.

Comment

Originally posted by Enforcer View Post
            However I am above all that.
            Oh the ironing.....

Comment

I can't vote as it's not in the list but for me it's got to be CdR's Freedom 2.1.
              P4 2.8 HT, 512Mb Ram, 60Gb 2.5 HD, M4-ATX, SB Audigy2, BU353, Lilliput TS,Soundgraph Imon VFD,SONY Optiarc dvd Burner,RideRunner, iGo8, Custom Freedom 2.1

Comment

you might as well make a poll as to what is everyones favorite car.. probably make about as much sense as this poll. not meant to bash you or your effort here, but kinda pointless skewed results at best that aren't really worth much
                MY NEWEST INSTALL:modded infiniti fx with big screen

first windows carpc install........my liquid cooled LVDS screen :D

Comment

ok.. If you guys feel that way, i'll get this off tomorrow... No further debate. I just don't think it's pointless... For the people who don't know anything about a product when comes to obtaining one, it's plus to know what's being demanded the most then compare to see if it has the quality to match your preference. I do that often when i have no or little idea of anything. Doesn't mean I will get what others get. Also doesn't mean popular ones are the best ones, but it tells me i cannot go too wrong with the popular one and might as well give a first try. I don't think RR was chosen as the most popular one for no other than one reason. It's proven to be simply better than others by many people. Just look at this from noob point of view. It will make little more sense... Buying car, well. car's been around for a while, and people nowadays have pretty good idea what to look for and buy because they are knowledgeable about it.. There's no wow!! woo!! about it anymore. But this, well i can speak for noobs that they find this really fascinating... really wow woo.. you can do that... awesome. For me and many noobs, this is discovery, not something you see everyday everywhere like car. It's simply not a same comparison.

Comment

i can see this threat going in the very same direction like others.....
                    is a good point saying "favorite" not "better" , i would say "recommended"
                    true that theres tons of good skins, even skins that are really nice and people dont know about them, SheerLite is a good example.
                    BASSRR ==> [Audio Player/MusicDB/Cd Player/Ripper/Rate/Internet Radio/Audio Capture/Youtube Video]
                    RRTube ==> [View/Download Youtube Videos]
                    WifiMan ==> [Wifi Manager]
                    RRec ==> [Audio Capture]

If You Want To Be Given Everything, Give Everything Up ...
                    Bird York -- In The Deep --

Comment

oh my god.. el camino.. that skin looks awsome.. i better get in now.. ^^ thanks.

At least i discovered one more cool skin to get due to this thread... hehehe..

Comment

hey man, just to clarify, I think a favorite skin thread is a cool idea, just not a poll of just 10 skins...
                        MY NEWEST INSTALL:modded infiniti fx with big screen

first windows carpc install........my liquid cooled LVDS screen :D

Comment

Originally posted by treetop777 View Post
                          and what's wrong with that ??? ... only joking man !

I agree, this question has been asked many times before and something like a SKIN is just too subjective to have a "Best one for all users" ...

but guess which one I voted for ?
                          -------------------------------
                          The TEKNIK Family ... Teknik 1 & Teknik 2, Teknik T-3, Teknik v4.0, Teknik-X.

Comment

wait a min... how do i remove this thread??

--------
                            well, since i don't know how to remove... i'll close it.. ^^

Comment

Working...
                            X