XM and changing station.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• XM and changing station.

Currently I have to scroll through with the "UP" and "Down" and click the station I want to listen too. Ive tried to use the Prev/Next commands but that doesnt even change to the next station?

Is there a way to map a button to jump to next station and play it?
    2011 Nissan Frontier SL
    AMD X3 2.2 | M4-ATX | 16Gb SSD | 2GB DDR3-1333 | MSI GF615M-P33 MB
    OBDPROS USB | BU-303 GPS l LILLIPUT TS | Car2PC adapter | XM Direct | USB Dual band N with custom mag-mount antenna.

I just tap the channel I want on my touch screen (in the playlist window) and it changes channels.

Comment

yes, but Id like to prrss a button that jumps to the next and plays.

Id like to scroll through each station until I find what I want withouy having to click the list, its easier cause buttons are bigger and easier to press than smaller text.
      2011 Nissan Frontier SL
      AMD X3 2.2 | M4-ATX | 16Gb SSD | 2GB DDR3-1333 | MSI GF615M-P33 MB
      OBDPROS USB | BU-303 GPS l LILLIPUT TS | Car2PC adapter | XM Direct | USB Dual band N with custom mag-mount antenna.

Comment

hmmm it changes for me with NEXT and PREV . are you sure u're not using one of the variants of NEXT and PREV like NEXTTRACK and PREVTRACK or something? Try change PREV to DOWN||CTRLEXEC and NEXT to UP||CTRLEXEC
        mp3Car.com Senior Tech Blogger (Want a product reviewed? Contact me.)
        Follow Me on Twitter or Facebook
        Live mp3Car Facebook Chat

Comment

I use RRNEXT and RRPREV. Guino made those to work with everything - audio, video, radio, XM, Sirius, TV, etc.
          HARDWARE: Fujitsu Stylistic ST5111w/WiFi and dock, internal Hitachi 500G HD, external 1TB HD, Sierra Wireless Aircard 550, DVD-RW, BoomzBox HD radio, XM Commander, Delorme GPS, Saitek X-52 Pro joystick, BluSoleil Bluetooth, TPMS, FB, Elm327

Comment

Working...
          X