Problems with SENDKEY command

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Problems with SENDKEY command

Hi to everybody and thanks for this forum, itīs great!! (sorry for my english, I am spanish).

I am making my own skin for road runner and I have problems with de OSK and the SENDKEY command.

For example, if I am in the web_browser windows and try to insert characters with the OSK is imposible. The OSK screen apears and I push the buttons, but when "enter" is pushed the text written does not go to the web text field. Sometimes it "works" and only the first introduced character is written. I have fixed this using Virtual Keyboard from this forum.

Now I am embedding ImageViewer 3 from Gabepage but cannot use the SENDKEY command to control it.

Anyone can help me with this??

I think this was a limitation of his application from what I remember. Sendkey depends on the application to read/interpret the keys, if it doesn't do it, it won't work. I believe other's have mentioned this limitation on that application as well.
    Ride Runner RR's Myspace

"Being happy is not about having what you want, it's about wanting what you have."
    "The best things in life are always free - but that doesn't mean money can't buy you good things."

Comment

Working...
    X