Failed to load control flash from .

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Failed to load control flash from .

Thread title is the error message that I get when trying to run roadrunner.

Now I should point out that I am experimenting with Windows XPe so there is probably a component somewhere that I haven't loaded.

Anyone know what needs to be in place to resolve this error?

Thanks.

I am getting the same error and I am using Win XP FLC (for legacy computer) This is a slimed down version of XP made to run better on old boxes.

I am bumbed cause I was really wanting to use Road Runner.

Comment

your better off running a stock non gutted version of windows. The time savings are not worth it. Ive never heard of FLC is this an official MS release or a mod also?

do you have flash installed?

guino would likely know better what that error is and also what components u may need to get from somewhere.
      01101100 01101001 01110001 01110101 01101001 01100100 01011111 01110011
      01101101 01101111 01101011 01100101

beer replenishment fund
      http://www.mp3car.com/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=93
      mp3car live search

i have joost invites, just hit me up for one.

Comment

Hi,

I am getting this error as well.... It started right after updating flash so DFX3.0 would work correctly. Prior to that RR started fine. Uninstalling and reinstalling flash didn't fix it.

Comment

Originally posted by liquid_smoke View Post
          your better off running a stock non gutted version of windows. The time savings are not worth it. Ive never heard of FLC is this an official MS release or a mod also?

do you have flash installed?

guino would likely know better what that error is and also what components u may need to get from somewhere.
          This is an official MS release: http://www.microsoft.com/licensing/s...damentals.mspx

And yes I have Flash 9 installed. Is Flash 9 the problem?

Do we need to roll back to an older version like in guino's instructions? I have tried that but links in guino's instructions are down now. (specifically downloading flash version 8 link is broken)

Thanks for any suggestions to get RR working!

Comment

Well futbol4,

At least I'm not the only one having this issue

Comment

so RR worked until you guys updated to the latest ver. of flash, then you get the error. or has it never worked? I just updated to the latest from adobe's site a couple of weeks ago and no problems.

Comment

Originally posted by BREWDOG52 View Post
                so RR worked until you guys updated to the latest ver. of flash, then you get the error. or has it never worked? I just updated to the latest from adobe's site a couple of weeks ago and no problems.
                For me RR has never worked and I assume it is because I am using this version of XP:
                http://www.microsoft.com/licensing/s...damentals.mspx

I will try to install RR on a regular version of XP. I will post results.

Comment

Ok,

I got it to work... (for now). I reinstalled flash from the adobe site -- I only had one issue. I hadn't set my clock, so it was refusing to install. Once I fixed that, it installed without an issue.

Comment

I use tiny xp rev 5 on an Epia M10k and have NO prob running DFX 3.0 what so ever...
                    RideRunner...The #1 FE, PERIOD.

Current Project: DFXVoice [v1.0 Released]
                    Next in line: RRMedia v2.0

DFX 5.1.1 Skin
                    Appstore Link

My RideRunner Plugins
                    RRMedia
                    RRExtended
                    DFXVoice

"There are no bugs - only undocumented features."

Comment

Working...