How do i automatically close Roadrunner on Hibernate

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do i automatically close Roadrunner on Hibernate

I've still got issues with Roadrunner/Winamp and my USB Audigy Sound Card. I've tried to uninstall SP2, but it hasnt fixed the problem.

I want to setup road runner so that everytime it detects the system try to hibernate, it automatically exists. Is that possible?

My second priority would be to set it up so Roadrunner automatically restarts on resume from hibernation, not sure if this is more tricky?

Appreciate any words of advice!

You need to edit the ExecTBL.ini file in the RoadRunner directory. Adding "Quit" to the Onsuspend event will do it. There's a text file called skincommands.txt that has a complete list of all the RR commands.

As far as automatically restarting, you want to get your hands on Hibernatetrigger. Just point it at the Roadrunner.exe and you'll be good to go.

Comment

Originally posted by Machinehead View Post
      You need to edit the ExecTBL.ini file in the RoadRunner directory. Adding "Quit" to the Onsuspend event will do it. There's a text file called skincommands.txt that has a complete list of all the RR commands.

As far as automatically restarting, you want to get your hands on Hibernatetrigger. Just point it at the Roadrunner.exe and you'll be good to go.
      Thanks heaps mate, spot on answer.

Comment

Working...
      X