Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Man I really hoped i didn't have to bother u guys with this..

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Man I really hoped i didn't have to bother u guys with this..

but, i am afraid i have to.. I've both tried it for 4 hours on my own and searched whole mp3 forums to get some info... I have failed to embed minilyric to the skin i am running...

Could anyone provide me some guideline?

I have a button in the audio screen.. when click, it triggers this,

"LOAD;Audio_Lyric.skin;MiniLyrics;C:\Program Files\Minilyrics\MLStart.exe;MiniLyrics"

so i can embed minilyric window into the area i defined in the screen...

screen loads fine... but no lyric embedded...
    What am i doing wrong here?

Thank you

Does the app even load, and just not embed?
    Or does it not even start ?

Comment

Most likely: either the path or window title is wrong. Did you use winspectorspy to get the window title ?
      Ride Runner RR's Myspace

"Being happy is not about having what you want, it's about wanting what you have."
      "The best things in life are always free - but that doesn't mean money can't buy you good things."

Comment

nevermind on that guys... it works... ^^ don't ask me how... didn't change a thing... Decided give one last shot before taking another approach... I think i read this somewhere but i am just gonna ask here since i can't remember the key word to search.. oh forgot the question... heh... embeds fine, but still shows winamp frame... Can i get rid of it?

Comment

I'm not too sure if this will work for you or not( I'm still learning myself), but I would try to "add" a clip region and set it so it clip the frame. again not sure if it will work for you but this is what I did when messing around with getting MPC embedded. Maybe one of the many experts here will chime in.

Comment

good idea Brew... I'll give a try..

hope that scissor doesn't clip the skin... that's gonna hurt..

Comment

i remember playing around with minilirycs before i even fooled the aplication to be fully transparent, but as is not free will give you the popup activation, there is always a way to workaround this.
              any clip area will cut your skin as far as i know. happy skinning dude.
              BASSRR ==> [Audio Player/MusicDB/Cd Player/Ripper/Rate/Internet Radio/Audio Capture/Youtube Video]
              RRTube ==> [View/Download Youtube Videos]
              WifiMan ==> [Wifi Manager]
              RRec ==> [Audio Capture]

If You Want To Be Given Everything, Give Everything Up ...
              Bird York -- In The Deep --

Comment

Working...
              X