Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Two External App in the same screen??

Hi!

Is there any way to have more than one external application embedded in the same screen??

For example: A screen with the GPS map program in the right and a Wifi Manager (or the netstumbler...) in the left. I think this would help me a lot to find wifi nets.

PD. What do you use with road runner to do wardriving?

Sorry for my english!
    Thanks!

Unfortunately no. Road Runner will only handle one embedded application in a single skin.
    Front End of Choice: Ride Runner (Is there anything else??? ) & Powered by the DFX5.1 Skin Available in the Mobile App Mart

My Fiero Build Thread

Comment

A hack solution is to embed one app and have the other "positioned" to be viewed thru a clipped area.
      Pico-ITX / XP Home with EWF-HORM / RR v12/02/2009 / Winamp v5.13 / RRMedia v1.2.2

Comment

Another solution is using skinbedder to embed the 2 apps and then have RR to embed skinbedder.
        2004 Matrix XR A7N8X-VM/400 AMD XP-M 2500+, DS-ATX
        89 Supra Turbo P3 [email protected]/Abit BE6 II, Alpine M-BUS Car2PC.
        Y2K Accord Dell GX150
        RoadRunner is the best FE PERIOD
        EmoRebellion is a SCAMMER

Comment

Originally posted by Sal R. View Post
          A hack solution is to embed one app and have the other "positioned" to be viewed thru a clipped area.
          That could work, if you could get the app to always open in the same place.

Using a menu skin is not a solution either. RR does not allow embedding apps or even lists in menu skins (pop-ups). Guino said this was done on purpose, as it allows pop-up windows to load much faster without all the overhead of being fully skinable.
          Front End of Choice: Ride Runner (Is there anything else??? ) & Powered by the DFX5.1 Skin Available in the Mobile App Mart

My Fiero Build Thread

Comment

Working...
          X