Latest Version of RR

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Latest Version of RR

I just want to make sure the latest version of Road Runner is 12-06-07 from Guino's website correct?

The installer has v12-13-07.
    Pico-ITX / XP Home with EWF-HORM / RR v12/02/2009 / Winamp v5.13 / RRMedia v1.2.2

Comment

So am I correct in assumning that Guino is not posting the 12-13-07 Binaries on his site? How can I get 12-13-07 outside of the installer?

Comment

The Installer has 12/13/2007 as the version date because that is the last modified date/time of the RoadRunner executable. I use the last modified date for the installer/updater as it won't change like lastaccessed/lastcreated when dealing with the webservers, Windows, etc.

EDIT: for future reference, I've added this to the first post of my installer/updater thread.

Comment

thanks for the clarification

Comment

12/13 is the latest BETA release.
            mp3Car.com Senior Tech Blogger (Want a product reviewed? Contact me.)
            Follow Me on Twitter or Facebook
            Live mp3Car Facebook Chat

Comment

ok so I am back to being confused 12/13 is a beta release, which is not published on Gunio's site? But 12/06 is the latest stable release? So am I correct in assuming that the installer uses beta releases?

Comment

Originally posted by dmistry View Post
                ok so I am back to being confused 12/13 is a beta release, which is not published on Gunio's site? But 12/06 is the latest stable release? So am I correct in assuming that the installer uses beta releases?
                Well then I might be a bit confused. for the installer, I only use the stable releases, the RoadRunnerBinary.zip, from guino's site and not from his beta folder. The file details above are what I have for the executable from that zip (even though the link "title" on his site has another date).

Maybe that's the best way to put it... My installer and updater only work with the latest RoadRunnerBinary.zip available from Guino's site.

Comment

Working...
                X