RR text low and half cut-off...?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RR text low and half cut-off...?

I just installed RR and winamp (idk where the nirvana song came from, LOL) but this is what I get on the top RR display (not limitied to "song title" diplay, but everything that would show up in that RR position):
    Attached Files

it looks as if you dont have the correct font for that skin.
    mp3Car.com Senior Tech Blogger (Want a product reviewed? Contact me.)
    Follow Me on Twitter or Facebook
    Live mp3Car Facebook Chat

Comment

so the RR installer doesn't install the fonts? any idea how I get the ones I need?

Comment

the usuall come with the skin u downloaded.. check the skin folder for a fonts folder or something similar. Each non-flash skin uses any font the creator desires.. u must have these fonts installed on ur system to see them.
        mp3Car.com Senior Tech Blogger (Want a product reviewed? Contact me.)
        Follow Me on Twitter or Facebook
        Live mp3Car Facebook Chat

Comment

Cool, i'll check that. Thanks!

Comment

This is a known RR issue. If you change the skin size in general.ini larger than original skin size there are resizing problems with some fonts. Unfortunately, the only fix is to edit the font size or the size of the label box by hand.
            HARDWARE: Fujitsu Stylistic ST5111w/WiFi and dock, internal Hitachi 500G HD, external 1TB HD, Sierra Wireless Aircard 550, DVD-RW, BoomzBox HD radio, XM Commander, Delorme GPS, Saitek X-52 Pro joystick, BluSoleil Bluetooth, TPMS, FB, Elm327

Comment

Working...
            X