SENDKEY command

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SENDKEY command

Im trying to get media player classic to switch audio streams (Shift s) and to turn on/off Subtitles (Shift s) how do i format this with the SENDKEY command to get them to work?

I think the below are correct for Road Runner:

^ Control
    # Windows Key
    % Alt
    + Shift

So, to send a SHift S you would need:

"SENDKEY;+{s}"

I think you made a typo above however, you said that shift S is the same for switching audio streams as well as turning subtitles on and off
    Front End of Choice: Ride Runner (Is there anything else??? ) & Powered by the DFX5.1 Skin Available in the Mobile App Mart

My Fiero Build Thread

Comment

Thanks ill try that here in a min, Shift a is audio streams and Shift s is subtitles

Comment

No that did not work. im trying to modify the rewind and fast forward buttons on you skin to change the audio and turn subtitles on and off, it is Media player classic thats playing the video in the embedded player correct?

Comment

I had to use "activate" for it to work with mpc.....i'll see if i can dig up that code i used, for a sample.

Comment

this should work

subs on/off
            "ACTIVATE;- media player classic||SENDKEY;{w}"

next audio
            "ACTIVATE;- media player classic||SENDKEY;{a}"

prev audio
            "ACTIVATE;- media player classic||SENDKEY;+{a}"

your hot keys may differ, hope this helps.

Comment

I read your last post a little closer, this won't work with RR's embedded video player.....you have to manually embed MPC for sendkeys to work. it will take some tweaking for it to embed clean...so the control bar, menu, etc doesn't show

EDIT: actually I don't remember if I manually embedded it or if putting in MPC's path in rrconfig and un-selecting built in player worked. If you can't figure it out let me know what you are trying to do and I can give it a go for you

Comment

Could not get that to work its with media player classic embedded in dfx3.0 skin if that helps

Comment

how are you embedding MPC? did you unselect built in player in config or did you change the "video" button code? can you right click on the video(inside of RR) to bring up mpc's menu.....if not then your using road runners video player (which is different than MPC) and sendkeys will not work.

Comment

just unchecked built in player option and bam it worked!! thanks brew thats the last thing i needed to fix so i can lock down my software part

Comment

Right on, glad to help.

Comment

I think i am stupid because i can't use well the send command.

I have a button in a skin like that:

B08,280,557,59,37,"ACTIVATE;GoogleTraffic||SENDKEY ;{F1}","Right Click"

Who GoogleTraffic is a autoit window script with google traffic embedded .

In my auto it I have define en function for the F1 key:

Code:
                        HotKeySet("{F1}", "_MouseClickRight")
                        if I push on my F1 key the autoit script run this function (right click mouse):

Code:
                        Func _MouseClickRight()	
                        	MouseClick("right", 500, 300, 1, 10)	
                        EndFunc
                        I don't know why if i push on my skin button the SENDKEY;{F1} don't run .

Where is my error please .

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by pierrotm777 View Post
                          I think i am stupid because i can't use well the send command.

I have a button in a skin like that:

B08,280,557,59,37,"ACTIVATE;GoogleTraffic||SENDKEY ;{F1}","Right Click"

Who GoogleTraffic is a autoit window script with google traffic embedded .

In my auto it I have define en function for the F1 key:

Code:
                          HotKeySet("{F1}", "_MouseClickRight")
                          if I push on my F1 key the autoit script run this function (right click mouse):

Code:
                          Func _MouseClickRight()	
                          	MouseClick("right", 500, 300, 1, 10)	
                          EndFunc
                          I don't know why if i push on my skin button the SENDKEY;{F1} don't run .

Where is my error please .

Thanks
                          Unfortunately SENDKEY doesn't work for everything.. I would suggest making a simple AI script exe with the commands you want to use (like the mouse click), and using the RUNQ command to run them instead of trying to simulate key presses in the process -- it will be more reliable and easier to make them work.
                          Ride Runner RR's Myspace

"Being happy is not about having what you want, it's about wanting what you have."
                          "The best things in life are always free - but that doesn't mean money can't buy you good things."

Comment

Originally posted by guino View Post
                            Unfortunately SENDKEY doesn't work for everything.. I would suggest making a simple AI script exe with the commands you want to use (like the mouse click), and using the RUNQ command to run them instead of trying to simulate key presses in the process -- it will be more reliable and easier to make them work.
                            Do you have a little exemple please ? (autoit and button command?)

Is it possible to add this possibility feature in a last RR revision ?

Thanks

Comment

why dont you try to use COPYDATA/SendMessage, a lot cleaner. i think i have an unfished vb ext plugin that can do mouse clicks, i use part of the code in my youtube plugin, pm me if you want it.
                              BASSRR ==> [Audio Player/MusicDB/Cd Player/Ripper/Rate/Internet Radio/Audio Capture/Youtube Video]
                              RRTube ==> [View/Download Youtube Videos]
                              WifiMan ==> [Wifi Manager]
                              RRec ==> [Audio Capture]

If You Want To Be Given Everything, Give Everything Up ...
                              Bird York -- In The Deep --

Comment

Working...
                              X