Does "TMR" tag works with variables??

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does "TMR" tag works with variables??

I have a pictures skin with a slideshow. The slideshow changes the pictures using a "TMR;2" and it works properly.

Now, I would like to have the possibility to change the slideshow time in the skin. I tried with a variable but "TMR;$slideTime$" does not work. Should it work??

Thanks!!

No.

To be able to change the time w/in the skin, I used a combination of INC and WRITETOFILE commands to change the TMR,X line then reload the skin.

A rough workaround, but it works.
    Pico-ITX / XP Home with EWF-HORM / RR v12/02/2009 / Winamp v5.13 / RRMedia v1.2.2

Comment

ummm, ok.

But reloading the skin implies losing the actual state of road runner?? I mean:

If I am seeing the pictures in some folder, when I reload the skin need to go again to the pics viewer and navigate to the folder I was seeing??

Or reloading the skin just reloads the images and the .skin files??? (keeping the state of road runner)

Comment

You'll have to navigate to the folder you were seeing.
        Pico-ITX / XP Home with EWF-HORM / RR v12/02/2009 / Winamp v5.13 / RRMedia v1.2.2

Comment

take a look at MKIII's picture viewer, it does have a slideshow, is independent from RR when doing the slideshow,and i think is adjustable the timing.
          BASSRR ==> [Audio Player/MusicDB/Cd Player/Ripper/Rate/Internet Radio/Audio Capture/Youtube Video]
          RRTube ==> [View/Download Youtube Videos]
          WifiMan ==> [Wifi Manager]
          RRec ==> [Audio Capture]

If You Want To Be Given Everything, Give Everything Up ...
          Bird York -- In The Deep --

Comment

Working...
          X