Question about Visualizer/Logo area

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question about Visualizer/Logo area

I am very new to RR, so I don't understand it too well. I'm getting the hang of it on my laptop so I will be able to quickly configure it once it comes time to install. On the music screen, I have a spinning Honda logo, which I like. The problem is, underneath it there is album art. The art only is visible while playing, but it isn't even the correct art. I want to get rid of it completely. Any help, guys?
    03 Accord Sedan CarPC

It depends on the skin you are using.

a) I would post in the thread for the skin and ask the same question mentioned above.

b) Open the menu.skin file and look for a line that starts with wither J, or a line that has the work ALBUMART in it. and remove it.
    Front End of Choice: Ride Runner (Is there anything else??? ) & Powered by the DFX5.1 Skin Available in the Mobile App Mart

My Fiero Build Thread

Comment

Where do you think I could find this file? The skin I'm using is the one included with the installer. It's titled BMV2. I just have no idea where I would find it. I checked the skin folder, as well as the root folder but didn't see it.
      03 Accord Sedan CarPC

Comment

open the skin folder

Originally posted by blackcobra487 View Post
        Where do you think I could find this file? The skin I'm using is the one included with the installer. It's titled BMV2. I just have no idea where I would find it. I checked the skin folder, as well as the root folder but didn't see it.
        of bmv2 and look for audio_player.skin , and delete the J line like john said ,
        if you have never edited a skin file before open into notepad this will allow you to edit the skin file,
        Riderunner / Genesis
        Plugin Breaker in test BassRR Plugin Player, Wifiman_NET
        New Home for Genesis & BassRR :adding to site ,, Hellfyre night
        Bassrr Beta Release :Version 1.3.7
        Movie_info Release :Version 3.1.0
        Wifiman_NET:Version 1.0.0

Every Future, Needs A Beginning

Comment

Thanks. That did it.
          03 Accord Sedan CarPC

Comment

Ok, now that I've grown pretty used to RR I installed it in my carpc. I tried to do this same trick to get rid of this white box that was where my album art was in reference to my original post. On my carpc, this got rid of the art but now there's a plain white box. Do you think I did something wrong?
            03 Accord Sedan CarPC

Comment

i take it

your are still running the flask logo in that case its your flash .

Go to Adobe's site, and get the latest flash player.

NOTE: Make sure you use Internet Explorer to go to the page, as that will install the files for windows as well. ( If you use Firefox to to this, it will just install the plugin for the FireFox browser ).

You can also reduce your hardware acceleration, and this has helped cure the flash problem for many people.
              Right click on the desktop, select properties, "settings", "advanced", "troubleshoot", and reduce "hardware acceleration" a couple of notches.

this is from johns help file should to the job
              Riderunner / Genesis

Comment

Right on the money. Thank you.
                03 Accord Sedan CarPC

Comment

good

saves you Lol...
                  Riderunner / Genesis

Comment

Working...
                  X