Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Button on top of Album art

My first post....
    Im editing a skin and in my audio_player skin I put a small button ontop of my album art. So when i click on the album art it loads my fullscreen avs skin, all this works fine. But when I go back to the audio_player skin that small area on the album art is now blank ( transparent).
    Is there a way to reload my audio_player skin? I tried discardable, but it closes all of RR, but the music keeps playing.

There is actually a neat workaround in Road Runner just for this. You use a label, with an EXEC command to fire any command you want. The button is transparent and will work on top of album art with no problem. I have one of these labels over the album art in my skin to change to the next and prev AVS styles.

Code:
    L,236,82,249,378,,,,,,"EXEC;NEXTAVS||=",
    Just change the NEXTAVS to VISU if you are wanting to turn the visualization on and off with it.
    Front End of Choice: Ride Runner (Is there anything else??? ) & Powered by the DFX5.1 Skin Available in the Mobile App Mart

My Fiero Build Thread

Comment

OK now we're getting somewhere. Thanks I can now click on album art without it becoming transparent, but can the EXEC command perfom more than one thing? I have visuals on my main screen, audio player and fullscreen skin. To have the visuals on all screens I have to close visu first then load skin, then open visu.
      B,644,115,101,121,"VISU||load;avs_audio_player.ski n||VISU"

How can I do this with EXEC
      I tried different things, but it seems like it only does what is first

Comment

Originally posted by tlk09 View Post
        OK now we're getting somewhere. Thanks I can now click on album art without it becoming transparent, but can the EXEC command perfom more than one thing? I have visuals on my main screen, audio player and fullscreen skin. To have the visuals on all screens I have to close visu first then load skin, then open visu.
        B,644,115,101,121,"VISU||load;avs_audio_player.ski n||VISU"

How can I do this with EXEC
        I tried different things, but it seems like it only does what is first
        Use ExecTBL.ini.
        Pico-ITX / XP Home with EWF-HORM / RR v12/02/2009 / Winamp v5.13 / RRMedia v1.2.2

Comment

Perftect, got it working.
          Thanks guys

Comment

Working...
          X