No announcement yet.

Good High Contrast Daytime Skin

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good High Contrast Daytime Skin

Anyone have an opinion on a real good daytime skin. I've tried a bunch of different ones over the past few years, but I haven't found one i really like.

Many of the skins allow you to change the background color / wallpaper, and the font color. You can set them up to look however you want as far as contrast.
    Front End of Choice: Ride Runner (Is there anything else??? ) & Powered by the DFX5.1 Skin Available in the Mobile App Mart

My Fiero Build Thread

Have you tried hAv1c yet?

thread here:

hAv1cplus is more for changing the font color and background, but hAv1c is white text on a black background. It sacrifices a little visual interest for a high-contrast approach.

If that one doesn't appeal to you, then take a look at the skinning tutorial and make your own. It may take a while to get a hang of the skinning process, but who knows, you might have something that a lot of people will use.
      2007 Chrysler PT Cruiser TE
      Car PC Progress:
      Planning.......[---------X-] 95%
      Parts...........[---------X-] 90%
      Fabrication...[---------X-] 90%
      RR Skin........[---------X-] 95%
      View my
      Road Runner Skins
      Favorite thread EVER!

For newbies I always send them back to the black letter on white background, something like Mac-v2-day.
        HARDWARE: Fujitsu Stylistic ST5111w/WiFi and dock, internal Hitachi 500G HD, external 1TB HD, Sierra Wireless Aircard 550, DVD-RW, BoomzBox HD radio, XM Commander, Delorme GPS, Saitek X-52 Pro joystick, BluSoleil Bluetooth, TPMS, FB, Elm327