Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help! I can not understand this!

Hi !!

I am just using a code to change the config folders from the skin, for some directories (music, video...) I just need the path, but for the browser and the mpc path road runner needs the path with the executable name.

If I use this command:

B,517,450,276,72,"SETVARBYCODE;actualPath;DLPATH|| SETVARBYCODE;file;DLTEXT||SETVAR;actualFile;$actua lPath$$file$||BYVAR;seldir;SAVETOINI;musicpath;$ac tualPath$<<SAVETOINI;browserpath;$actualPath$||RESETRR",

It works perfect, but if I use the next:

B,517,450,276,72,"SETVARBYCODE;actualPath;DLPATH|| SETVARBYCODE;file;DLTEXT||SETVAR;actualFile;$actua lPath$$file$||BYVAR;seldir;SAVETOINI;musicpath;$ac tualPath$<<SAVETOINI;browserpath;$actualFile$||RESETRR",

The paths are not saved.

Note that they are the same, but only the browser path saves the variable "actualPath" (works) or "actualFile" (does not works).

The content of actualFile is correct (I checked it with a label)

Anyone could help??

This works fine for me...
    Code:
    SETVARBYCODE;actualPath;DLPATH||SETVARBYCODE;file;DLTEXT||SETVAR;actualFile;$actualPath$$file$||BYVAR;seldir;SAVETOINI;musicpath;$actualPath$<<SAVETOINI;browserpath;$actualFile$

Check your spaces in the code.
    Pico-ITX / XP Home with EWF-HORM / RR v12/02/2009 / Winamp v5.13 / RRMedia v1.2.2

Comment

lol :S

This is driving me mad. If it works for you then I must have some error.
      I will try again tonight...

Thanks for checking the code!

Comment

Working...
      X