close application

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• close application

Im working on a GPS skin, and have added an exit button with the code "CLOSE" that works perfectly.

Now instead of closing ive got it to load a skin with a close confirmation yes/no button (see pic)

How can i get the GPS program to close the same way, seen as it wont be in focus anymore for the "CLOSE" command to work.

Code for confirmation skin:
    Code:
    RoadRunner Skin
    RRScreen "CONFIRM"
    EXIT_GPS_OFF.jpg,EXIT_GPS_OFF.jpg,EXIT_GPS_ON.jpg,EXIT_GPS_DOWN.jpg

[Yes/No Button]
    B01,19,299,105,86,"","CLOSE GPS"
    B02,375,299,105,86,"BACK","ABORT"
    /DISCARDABLE

END
    Attached Files
    CarPuter Progress:
    Planning:-----> [||||||||||] 100%
    Hardware Buying:-> [||||||||||] 100%
    Software:-----> [||||||||||] 100%
    Installing:-----> [||||||||||] 100%
    Current Project= Making skins in photoshop...

Any application that RR loads, and is embedded correctly, should be closed when you exit Road Runner.

When I close RR, Winamp, iGuidance and all programs that RR started are also closed.

To close something manually, see this thread, and have a look at post #12. This can be set to end task any program running on the system, regardless if RR opened the program or not.
    Front End of Choice: Ride Runner (Is there anything else??? ) & Powered by the DFX5.1 Skin Available in the Mobile App Mart

My Fiero Build Thread

Comment

You can also use "CLOSEWINDOW" command if you know the specific window's window name.

Judging from your other thread, you do.

"CLOSEWINDOW;$gpsname$"
      Pico-ITX / XP Home with EWF-HORM / RR v12/02/2009 / Winamp v5.13 / RRMedia v1.2.2

Comment

Originally posted by Sal R. View Post
        You can also use "CLOSEWINDOW" command if you know the specific window's window name.

Judging from your other thread, you do.

"CLOSEWINDOW;$gpsname$"
        Good point, that should then close whatever GPS window has been set in the rr.ini (on the subject of that other thread i'm still trying to solve the last bit of code but the rest is working well)

Originally posted by JohnWPB View Post
        Any application that RR loads, and is embedded correctly, should be closed when you exit Road Runner.

When I close RR, Winamp, iGuidance and all programs that RR started are also closed.

To close something manually, see this thread, and have a look at post #12. This can be set to end task any program running on the system, regardless if RR opened the program or not.
        Thanks John, it does close when I exit RR, but the confirmation to close app will appear over the GPS skin, il have a look at it.

CarPuter Progress:
        Planning:-----> [||||||||||] 100%
        Hardware Buying:-> [||||||||||] 100%
        Software:-----> [||||||||||] 100%
        Installing:-----> [||||||||||] 100%
        Current Project= Making skins in photoshop...

Comment

Working...
        X