Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Navigator 6?

Hi all,

Just loaded navigator 6 on my pc, works fine.
    But when I load RR and clcik GPS, nothing?
    I set the configurator to GPS Path: "C:\Program files....etc and GPS Window name to Navigator and GPS mode to External.

Any help?

That's because PC Navigator 6 won't run in RR.

You'll need version 7.

Checkout the thread in the GPS section.

Comment

Originally posted by GTO View Post
      That's because PC Navigator 6 won't run in RR.

You'll need version 7.

Checkout the thread in the GPS section.
      I just installed Navigator 6 on my setup. It works. I followed the instructions in the "Embed any GPS app in RR" thread. If the GPS window comes up with a black screen, try clicking/tapping the black screen. The map will come up.
      WORKLOG

Asus P5N73-AN Mobo/Celeron E1400 2Ghz Dual Core CPU/2Gb GEIL PC3200/120GB HDD/DSATX PS/8" Phylon TS
      Webpage

Comment

Originally posted by Snootch View Post
        I just installed Navigator 6 on my setup. It works. I followed the instructions in the "Embed any GPS app in RR" thread. If the GPS window comes up with a black screen, try clicking/tapping the black screen. The map will come up.
        Does that actually embed in RR so you can use RR's buttons while Navigator 6 is running or does it just come up as full screen?

Comment

Does that actually embed in RR so you can use RR's buttons while Navigator 6 is running or does it just come up as full screen?
          It comes up in full screen except for the small bar at top with the X and back buttons. I think the time is there as well. (default BMV skin)
          WORKLOG

Asus P5N73-AN Mobo/Celeron E1400 2Ghz Dual Core CPU/2Gb GEIL PC3200/120GB HDD/DSATX PS/8" Phylon TS
          Webpage

Comment

I've had Nav6 sitting on my PC for ages but the problem is that I'm hooked on LSXVoid and I can't get it to embed without going full screen and totally covering RR.

Can you show us what you have in your RRConfig path to Nav6?

Comment

I've had Nav6 sitting on my PC for ages but the problem is that I'm hooked on LSXVoid and I can't get it to embed without going full screen and totally covering RR.

Can you show us what you have in your RRConfig path to Nav6?
              Forget that.

Comment

I assume you got it to work? I can't post my RRconfig 'cause I recently reformatted my drive and the motherboard just died.
                WORKLOG

Webpage

Comment

Originally posted by Snootch View Post
                  I assume you got it to work?
                  Yes & no.

It's running but the GPS screen of the skin I use has some buttons which cover the direction arrows.

Not to worry though because I've just got version 7 which goes windowed properly.

Comment

Working...
                  X