Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some RR problems

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Some RR problems

    Well i have been around for a long time now but since a few weeks i got my car running so now i starting to mess with the carputer,

    my first problem is that VLC not clasic player will play some video's (MP4 ect) while in roadrunner but play just fine outside RR (plays sound but no video ?!) i have the lateste version of VLC instaled bdw also lates version of RR

    My second problem is that my titles wont show of the records im playing, now i know the setting that say %title% ect but what would i insert if i just want the title and the artist, and not just random numers and the bitrate ect (although bitrate is nice)

    thirt but not a big issue is that in the music player when i turn the music louder (when it is as loud as it can be) it turns the music to 0% (using winamp , not sure if its the lastest though)

    Thanks for the tips!
    Volvo 760 Turbo Intecooler
    M900 + 512MB, 120GB HD, VroomPC casing, Wired GPS unit, Flipscreen 7"

  • #2
    Originally posted by mrborrie View Post
    Well i have been around for a long time now but since a few weeks i got my car running so now i starting to mess with the carputer,

    my first problem is that VLC not clasic player will play some video's (MP4 ect) while in roadrunner but play just fine outside RR (plays sound but no video ?!) i have the lateste version of VLC instaled bdw also lates version of RR

    My second problem is that my titles wont show of the records im playing, now i know the setting that say %title% ect but what would i insert if i just want the title and the artist, and not just random numers and the bitrate ect (although bitrate is nice)

    thirt but not a big issue is that in the music player when i turn the music louder (when it is as loud as it can be) it turns the music to 0% (using winamp , not sure if its the lastest though)

    Thanks for the tips!
    Don't complicate your life with VLC; the internal video player will play any file as long as you have the right codec's installed. Is RR's video player not working?

    What skin are you using? Based on what you wrote (about the bitrate), you are probably talking about labels in the skin itself as opposed to any RRConfig settings. You just have to change what the label shows - time to download RR SkinEditor.

    Didn't quite understand the last problem - if you are using DFX - winamp 5.13 is best.
    ****************************************
    OLD SYSTEM (DEAD)
    Intel D945GCLF2 Dual Core ATOM
    Lilliput 7" 629GL 2008 LED Backlight
    BU-353 USB GPS Receiver / iGuidance / IGO8
    M2-ATX Power Supply
    RideRunner Front End / Various Skins
    Windows XP SP3

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by treetop777 View Post
      Don't complicate your life with VLC; the internal video player will play any file as long as you have the right codec's installed. Is RR's video player not working?

      What skin are you using? Based on what you wrote (about the bitrate), you are probably talking about labels in the skin itself as opposed to any RRConfig settings. You just have to change what the label shows - time to download RR SkinEditor.

      Didn't quite understand the last problem - if you are using DFX - winamp 5.13 is best.
      I am using the green pioneer skin, i though VLC was the ****, works good for my desktop but i guess theres more to it, ill switch back, what codes should i be downloading for plaing MP4 (ipod format)? heck where do i get a propper non virusy codec-pack?

      other video's it plays others will just keep black bdw

      i will search for winamp 5.13 try that out.. ill report back on what i found out with your tips. thanks
      Volvo 760 Turbo Intecooler
      M900 + 512MB, 120GB HD, VroomPC casing, Wired GPS unit, Flipscreen 7"

      Comment


      • #4
        Google "CCCP"
        ****************************************
        OLD SYSTEM (DEAD)
        Intel D945GCLF2 Dual Core ATOM
        Lilliput 7" 629GL 2008 LED Backlight
        BU-353 USB GPS Receiver / iGuidance / IGO8
        M2-ATX Power Supply
        RideRunner Front End / Various Skins
        Windows XP SP3

        Comment


        • #5
          As far as I know you only have two choices of WA versions to use no matter what skin your using. Either the old 2.95 or 5.13.
          RideRunner...The #1 FE, PERIOD.

          Current Project: DFXVoice [v1.0 Released]
          Next in line: RRMedia v2.0

          DFX 5.1.1 Skin
          Appstore Link

          My RideRunner Plugins
          RRMedia
          RRExtended
          DFXVoice

          "There are no bugs - only undocumented features."

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by treetop777 View Post
            Google "CCCP"
            Okay naisee videos are playing propperly

            Originally posted by Blue ZX3 View Post
            As far as I know you only have two choices of WA versions to use no matter what skin your using. Either the old 2.95 or 5.13.

            yeah music playlist works too, awesome!
            Volvo 760 Turbo Intecooler
            M900 + 512MB, 120GB HD, VroomPC casing, Wired GPS unit, Flipscreen 7"

            Comment

            Working...
            X