rr ~~ htpc?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rr ~~ htpc?

can I run RR in full screen or do i need a skin for that size?

I looked at meedo today and i don't like the way it organize my musics... I was wondering RR can be used as HTPC frontend..

Any of you using RR as other than carpc frontend?

Yup.
    Pico-ITX / XP Home with EWF-HORM / RR v12/02/2009 / Winamp v5.13 / RRMedia v1.2.2

Comment

question is how then? most of skins if not all are designed for 800 x 600... if i set my desktop resolution to 8x6 that will downgrade the quality of pictures taken in higher resolution..

Comment

I made my own skin at the proper resolution that is used on my HTPC.

The skins out there are for carPC use has features that I, myself, don't really need for my HTPC.

Also, my HTPC RR skin is geared to function more with an RF remote/mouse/keyboard versus a TS.
        Pico-ITX / XP Home with EWF-HORM / RR v12/02/2009 / Winamp v5.13 / RRMedia v1.2.2

Comment

Sal.. never had any experience of using rf remote/mouse/keyboard and etc... Do i need to code to make them(RF control) work with RR? Also, can i power the computer from keyboard? IN your experience, what would be the ideal solution that will require minimum effot and cost? Thanks for your information..

Comment

Right now, I'm using a simple RF remote that interfaces w/ RR via KeyTBL.ini.

http://www.mp3car.com/vbulletin/revi...ia-remote.html

Comment

Thanks Sal..... Any chance you might wanna make Movie art browser like album art browser? That would be cool.... action/horror/scifi..etc...

Comment

Originally posted by brandensin View Post
                Thanks Sal..... Any chance you might wanna make Movie art browser like album art browser? That would be cool.... action/horror/scifi..etc...
                heh...now there's a thought...

Comment

Working...
                X