Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is it possible to get the Flash Code (.fla) for the Speedometer?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is it possible to get the Flash Code (.fla) for the Speedometer?

I'm wanting to build additional gauges for my electric car and want them to be dials like the speedometer. I'm going to make a "State of Charge" gauge. It like a fuel gauge. Then there are volt, amp gauges I'm needing to make. If I could get the code file it might help me understand better what I need to get from my inputs.

Thanks for the help.
    Troy Lentz
    Batmaninls
    www.evorbust.com

yeah.. keen here too

Comment

Originally posted by Batmaninls View Post
      I'm wanting to build additional gauges for my electric car and want them to be dials like the speedometer. I'm going to make a "State of Charge" gauge. It like a fuel gauge. Then there are volt, amp gauges I'm needing to make. If I could get the code file it might help me understand better what I need to get from my inputs.
      Did you ever get anywhere with your SOC flash gauge? I want to display SOC, kWh and (using that and speed data) a "miles to empty" gauge, much like the MetricMind EVision display.
      Dave
      http://www.evalbum.com/2500
      almost no reason to burn gasoline anymore

Comment

Yes I did
        Batmaninls
        www.evorbust.com

Comment

You can find the source in THIS THREAD.

In different posts in that thread you will find different versions as well
          Front End of Choice: Ride Runner (Is there anything else??? ) & Powered by the DFX5.1 Skin Available in the Mobile App Mart

My Fiero Build Thread

Comment

Working...
          X