Directory List, help needed

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Directory List, help needed

Im trying to get my directory list to work but all i can get is a dodgy box of the "selected color" above it.. this is my code:

Code:
    IL,DL,RGBFF00FF,RGBFF00FF,******End of List******,2,20,50
    SD,00,03,20,20,,,FALSE
    S,40,65,442,283,255,255,255,,,,255,255,255,255,255,255,49,172,240,255,255,255,,20,"Franklin Gothic Book"
    and this is what it looks like:

cheers for any help on this

shameless bump :P

Comment

SD,AA,MODE,ICOW,ICOH[[[,PATH],FILETYPES],EXTENSION]

The above defines extra propperties for the folder List on the current skin.
      AA is the Alignment of the Directory List (00=Left, 01=Right, 02=Center).
      Disp Mode sets the mode of display (00=Normal List, 01=Thumb Preview Icon List, 02=Thumb Preview Icons).
      ICOW defines the Width of the Icon to display on display modes 1 and 2.
      ICOH defines the Height of the Icon to display on display modes 1 and 2.
      PATH defines the Directory/Folder location to display initially (OPTIONAL). If not present the path
      from the previous screen is used. Use "DEFAULT" for default path when needed. USE QUOTES.
      FILETYPES defines which filetypes to display. i.e. ".jpg,.bmp,.gif" -- "*.*" can be used for all files.
      EXTENSION defines if file extensions should be displayed. TRUE for displaying extension, FALSE otherwise.

Example: SD,01,01,50,50,"$PICSPATH$","*.*",True

Comment

thanks very much for the info, just what i needed really, will have another play later on and let you know how it goes.

Comment

brilliant, added in the correct path to my music and its working perfectly, tho is there a way to display the artist AND the track name when browsing through music?

Comment

Working...
          X