Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• displaying gauges from embedded app

I want to display gauges on my menu screen like this guy,

but I will be using this software instead. Both apps are for subarus, but mine will be interacting with an aftermarket ecu via a serial cable instead of with the stock ecu via OBDII (don't know if that matters).

Winspector spy identifies each of these readings (boost, rpm, etc.)

as a different class name, so I thought I'd be able to display them as labels, but I can't figure out how. I did a search, but I couldn't find anything related. I'm VERY new to this stuff, so please go easy on me.

no one? at least to point me to the right direction?

Comment

what program is that UTI?
      2011 Nissan Frontier SL
      AMD X3 2.2 | M4-ATX | 16Gb SSD | 2GB DDR3-1333 | MSI GF615M-P33 MB
      OBDPROS USB | BU-303 GPS l LILLIPUT TS | Car2PC adapter | XM Direct | USB Dual band N with custom mag-mount antenna.

Comment

It's made for displaying the readings when connecting to a TurboXS Utec. Which is a piggyback computer for wrx/sti's, and I think g35/350z also. So if you don't have a computer connected to the Utec via serial cable, you won't be able to run the program.

Comment

you'd have to write a plugin/app to snatch those values from the window (or some SDK) and send/return them to RR...
          Ride Runner RR's Myspace

"Being happy is not about having what you want, it's about wanting what you have."
          "The best things in life are always free - but that doesn't mean money can't buy you good things."

Comment

I totally forgot about this thread...
            Originally posted by guino View Post
            you'd have to write a plugin/app to snatch those values from the window (or some SDK) and send/return them to RR...
            That sounds too advanced for me... but if it's feasible, I'd like to learn. Is there any reading material I could use to help me learn how to do that?

Comment

Working...
            X