X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RR screen gets shifted off when runing at 640*480 HELP

Heya all
    I decided to go w. rr on my car... unfotunatly it doenst work
    I got the monitor tha only supports 640x480 and when I set this resolution in RR im getting the screen ofseted by some distance. I'm attaching the creen shoot. It looks to me that the skeen just doenst accespt this resolution ... but then the image should just get croped and not shifted... I seen other post askin the same about 800x600 but mine works fine on laptom at that resolution
    pls pls help! I can change monitor... it is custom molded

tnx!

PS: on the screen shoot you see what i see... that black space on the left is what i call "offset" and the rest of the screen is croped
    Attached Files
    Acura / Honda A/V CarPC Adapter GA-NET+
    Centrafuse Garmin Mobile PC Skin - GMPC Rebellium Skin
    3D Tuning and Car Visualizer - Preview your car in 3D, change paint job and rims

ok fine why am i so sart... so i went to the skin folder found config file and changed the showwith and hight setings to 640*480.... looks like it works but image quolity is ^&%&^% . well let me now try that in the car and I'll see if i need to do extensive editing to the template
    3D Tuning and Car Visualizer - Preview your car in 3D, change paint job and rims

Comment

You will probably need to make a skin at that resolution in order for it to look ok
      Build Things, it keeps your brain busy.

AutoPC v1 (Retired) - AutoPC v2 (in progress) - www.shocknet.us

Comment

I run RR at 640x480 7" monitor with no image problems.

It LOOKS to me like your actual windows display settings are something other than 640x480. Maybe check the display settings in widows?
        Working on - 2006 Cadillac Escalade with all the TOYS!

COMPLETE! - 2002 Cadillac DTS - Summer 2008 - SOLD SUMMER 2010

COMPLETE! - 1998 Cadillac Deville Concours - Summer 2007 - SOLD SUMMER 2008

Comment

i did cheked the display settings... they are fine...
          but after i manually edited skin config file everything is OK... I dono maybe some config bug or something... first i thought its my VGA card but i havdsame behaviour on all 3 comps

Comment

Working...
          X