Playback Issue While Choosing New Music

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Playback Issue While Choosing New Music

Okay. I have searched as best I could. Honestly I don't really know how to search for this problem. It does this on all my test machines and car pc.

When an album has finished, and I go to the music browser, the album that has finished, starts playing again, at some point where I guess a restart point was stored, until I choose a new album.

It also does this If I have playback paused, and go to the browser to choose a new album.

Is this a known issue or bug with Road Runner, or do I not have something set correctly.

Latest Road Runner with DFX 4.0 skin

Thanks.
    CAR: 2007 G35 Sport Coupe 5AT
    HARDWARE: Dell D630 w/ dock, internal 80G HD, internal 320G HD, Verizon Wireless Card, iBlue GM-2 GPS w/iGuidance, OBDPros w/DashCommand, Visteon HD Radio w/ Home Made Cable, Current Version of RR w/ DFX Skin. My Install.

Originally posted by drewbp View Post
    Okay. I have searched as best I could. Honestly I don't really know how to search for this problem. It does this on all my test machines and car pc.

When an album has finished, and I go to the music browser, the album that has finished, starts playing again, at some point where I guess a restart point was stored, until I choose a new album.

It also does this If I have playback paused, and go to the browser to choose a new album.

Is this a known issue or bug with Road Runner, or do I not have something set correctly.

Latest Road Runner with DFX 4.0 skin

Thanks.
    You mean it just loops like a regular repeat mode? If so, there is an option to turn it on or off in the config.

If not, I dont understand what you mean.
    Fusion Brain Version 6 Released!
    1.9in x 2.9in -- 47mm x 73mm
    30 Digital Outputs -- Directly drive a relay
    15 Analogue Inputs -- Read sensors like temperature, light, distance, acceleration, and more
    Buy now in the MP3Car.com Store

Comment

Going by that description, I'd agree that it sounds like the repeat mode is on.
      RideRunner...The #1 FE, PERIOD.

Current Project: DFXVoice [v1.0 Released]
      Next in line: RRMedia v2.0

DFX 5.1.1 Skin
      Appstore Link

My RideRunner Plugins
      RRMedia
      RRExtended
      DFXVoice

"There are no bugs - only undocumented features."

Comment

Working...