Garmin GPS & WX, GAS, TRAFFIC MAPPING

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Garmin GPS & WX, GAS, TRAFFIC MAPPING

I have a garmin gps and Nroute software but I'm having difficulty mapping my current gps location to gas station/prices and traffic status maps.

I have the latest roadrunner, DFX 4 skin, and a garmin gps.

1) I've honestly tried searching but find nothing in mapping current Nroute location to functions such as traffic, gas, gas prices. Could someone point me to such a specific post?(Current Nroute gps location and traffic,gas,etc functions)

Garmin has Gas prices built right into it, with ability to rout to a selected station.

Garmin uses a different format for their GPS coordinated, based on Hours, minutes and seconds. Road Runner uses the decimal conversion. This makes it hard for any of the existing scripts to pass coordinates to Garmin. If it is even possible to hook into the app to traverse the menu's to paste the coordinates.
    Front End of Choice: Ride Runner (Is there anything else??? ) & Powered by the DFX5.1 Skin Available in the Mobile App Mart

My Fiero Build Thread

Comment

Thanks JohnWPB

I guess you're probably referencing Garmin Mobile PC in regards to gas prices. I'm using Nroute although City Navigator does have routability to nearby POI such as gas stations, but not gas price and traffic updates.

Comment

My Bad! I just assumed (ya I know) you meant GarminPC hhah! I had it on the brain, as I ordered it, and it just came in the mail a couple of days ago
        Front End of Choice: Ride Runner (Is there anything else??? ) & Powered by the DFX5.1 Skin Available in the Mobile App Mart

My Fiero Build Thread

Comment

Working...
        X