coverjuke 1.51 embeding?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• coverjuke 1.51 embeding?

in the old v' was a file "load_cj.exe" that caused him to embed in RR skin Teknik2 but now he does't

my question how i can embed and resize this v in RR skin?

"CJ_LOAD","LOAD;coverjuke.skin;CoverJuke;$skinpath $coverjuke\coverjuke.exe;coverjuke

this command don't work for me

CJ now embeds without external scripts , a new update for this is being worked on , there are loads of changes that make it more carpc friendly so what the coverjuke thread in plugins section for updates when ready

ENJOY
    Riderunner / Genesis
    Plugin Breaker in test BassRR Plugin Player, Wifiman_NET
    New Home for Genesis & BassRR :adding to site ,, Hellfyre night
    Bassrr Beta Release :Version 1.3.7
    Movie_info Release :Version 3.1.0
    Wifiman_NET:Version 1.0.0

Every Future, Needs A Beginning

Comment

sweet.. didn't know that until just now... i just tried it and yes sir it did embed correctly... Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by brandensin View Post
        sweet.. didn't know that until just now... i just tried it and yes sir it did embed correctly... Thanks

please tell me what v' you use?

and how you embed it in RR?

Comment

sure... first, window name is "freeglut", not coverjuke... That's all u need to change. it should work... and if you want, u can get rid of clip area now ... just add application area instead...

Code:
          "loadCOVERJUKE","LOAD;coverjukevideo.skin;!freeglut;$RRPATH$plugins\Coverjuke\coverjuke.exe;!freeglut"

Comment

sure... first, window name is "freeglut", not coverjuke... That's all u need to change. it should work... and if you want, u can get rid of clip area now ... just add application area instead...
            Code:
            "loadCOVERJUKE","LOAD;coverjukevideo.skin;!freeglut;$RRPATH$plugins\Coverjuke\coverjuke.exe;!freeglut"
            thanks man!!!

but it not resizeing properly

coverjuke.ini

width = 780
            height = 414

and the "SENDKEY" command not working
            CJ_PREVALBUM","ACTIVATE;coverjuke||WAIT;0.1||SENDK EY;{LEFT}||SETTOPMOST;RR;TRUE"

does't make any difference do you have any idea?

Comment

man.. i don't know what you are doing with all that send key stuff... when embedding, width and height in coverjuke.ini are meanless.. Doesn't matter what you put in there... it will resize according to the application area you defined in a skin.. If you are using el camino's plugin, you have better luck posting there for your solution....

Comment

Brandensin,
                When embedding using the same command as you, I get what looks like the title bar (in black) at the top of the application area. This causes the scroll bar of the application not to show. Are you having this issue as well?

In picture, application area is defined below the top bar to the top of the button menu.

Comment

yes, i got that black area as well.. but i see everything... what scroll bar are you talking about? The one on the bottom you use to flip the album? you have to set the flag in config file to unhide it..

Comment

shoot... just confirmed, you are right.. i don't see the bar either... well.. no biggie... i don't use it anyway.... but it is weird..

Comment

yeh, I think I might send send Leb a message, maybe it can be fixed in the next update.

Comment

scroll bar is there , try it standalone not in rr , and you see the scroll bar it gets cut off when embedding.
                        Riderunner / Genesis
                        Plugin Breaker in test BassRR Plugin Player, Wifiman_NET
                        New Home for Genesis & BassRR :adding to site ,, Hellfyre night
                        Bassrr Beta Release :Version 1.3.7
                        Movie_info Release :Version 3.1.0
                        Wifiman_NET:Version 1.0.0

Every Future, Needs A Beginning

Comment

Code:
                          Just for heads up, there's no space on ("!freeglu t") I was having probelm reaizing until I changed it. the winsppy helped sort out the confusion. Thanks though much help. The 1.52V embeds perfectly.
                          Did it.. Done it... now I got to keep the neighbors kids away!!

Comment

Code:
                            LOAD;coverjukevideo.skin;!freeglut;$RRPATH$plugins\Coverjuke\coverjuke.exe;!freeglut

LOAD;coverjukevideo.skin;!freeglut;C:\Progam Files\RideRunner\Plugins\Coverjuke\coverjuke.exe;!freeglut
                            no commands in EXbl.ini or rr.ini
                            Did it.. Done it... now I got to keep the neighbors kids away!!

Comment

Originally posted by jessekilner View Post
                              Just for heads up, there's no space on ("!freeglu t") I was having probelm reaizing until I changed it. the winsppy helped sort out the confusion. Thanks though much help. The 1.52V embeds perfectly.
                              It doesn't embed "perfectly" but it's close. See my post above about the black bar at the top of the page, which cuts off the scroll bar. Anyway, this is due to how the application is written when it wants to go into fullscreen. Basically the Windows Title Bar sits over the Application, and when in full screen, it is just removed. I have been messing with skinbedder lately, and have gotten the black bar cropped out, but still no scroll bar. I may look into the ini's of coverjuke to see if I can reposition it somewhere. Also, in the config screen where you can choose what to send to an external audio player, it is backwards. "List of File" sends the folder path, and "Folder" sends a list of all the songs in the Folder, List of file works best for sending directly to Winamp.

Comment

Working...
                              X