Embedding Application issue

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Embedding Application issue

So after reading all the FAQ and searching, I figured out how to edit skins and make custom buttons to open apps directly into RR instead of using the launch menu. I have it working great except for one thing. The first time I start the app in RR, the title bar at the top of the window is included on the screen. If I go somewhere else (say the music player) then come back to the app, it gets rid of the window title bar and looks how I want it to from the beginning. Can someone tell me why and how to fix it? Thanks.

This is likely some odd behavior of the specific application you're using. You can try embedding it on its own window with a different window size to see if it helps -- there's also a FAQ on how to do that. You can also try to start the application before RR loads to see if it helps.. Otherwise there's not much that can be done.
    Ride Runner RR's Myspace

"Being happy is not about having what you want, it's about wanting what you have."
    "The best things in life are always free - but that doesn't mean money can't buy you good things."

Comment

Thanks. I'll give that a shot. It's not a huge deal. I just like to get things running as they should. I LOVE RR btw. Great work!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
      X