Song titles after hibernation

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Song titles after hibernation

Hey, whenever I come out of hibernation, somtimes the song that it says it is playing doesnt match up with the song that is actually playing. This keeps getting worse after everytime the computer comes out of hibernation, like its 2-4 songs that get affected for everytime coming out of hibernation. The only way i've found to resolve this issue is doing a full restart of the computer itself. The restart doesnt take long at all, 30 secs max but is there a way to fix this? I have RR setup to resume playing after the hibernation...it starts playing even before there is anything on the screen.

Questions that will probably be asked as you did not provide any info..

What RR ver?
    What WA ver?
    Do you have hib aware checked in config?
    RideRunner...The #1 FE, PERIOD.

Current Project: DFXVoice [v1.0 Released]
    Next in line: RRMedia v2.0

DFX 5.1.1 Skin
    Appstore Link

My RideRunner Plugins
    RRMedia
    RRExtended
    DFXVoice

"There are no bugs - only undocumented features."

Comment

Ah, didnt think to mention those. I got the current RR version..the one that was realeased last month. For Winamp i got 5.13 and yes that option is clicked

Comment

Can you describe what you mean by "getting affected" ?

Have you tried the "reloadlist" command ?
        Ride Runner RR's Myspace

"Being happy is not about having what you want, it's about wanting what you have."
        "The best things in life are always free - but that doesn't mean money can't buy you good things."

Comment

havent tried the reloadlist command because wont that just restart my playlist? This is what i'm doing, I have a playlist that is playing, I turn off the car and it goes into hibernation. When I restart the car the last song that was played when I left the car starts back up. Now, a couple songs later in the playlist it will say that its playing a song, let takes freak on a leash by korn for this example, but instead it is actually playing go dj by lil wayne but the tags are saying freak on a leash... If I keep going into hibernation and coming out, more and more songs act like this. If I restart the computer and play the playlist again, the songs and the tags will match up.

Comment

Reminds me of the problem I had running my own database software for RoadRunner. The problem was that after every RESUME (and JUST then) when I added songs to the existing playlist it had empty lines at the beginning. After clearing those everything worked fine.

So short answer:Open the winamp.m3u in notepad when the problem occurs and check if it has any flaws.

Comment

Konrad makes a good point... also reloadlist will only reload the playlist information -- it will not affect the song playing, so it is a good thing to try.. but check the m3u file first looking for clues.. then try reloadlist and check your settings like "hibernateaware" and "hibernatereload"
              Ride Runner RR's Myspace

"Being happy is not about having what you want, it's about wanting what you have."
              "The best things in life are always free - but that doesn't mean money can't buy you good things."

Comment

Working...
              X