Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How to only show IPOD songs in audio_browser.skin?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to only show IPOD songs in audio_browser.skin?

There are two parameters to specify music location in RR.ini
    ipoddrive=f:\
    musicpath=d:\user\music\

The following 3 command has the same result: audio_browser.skin show the songs in both of the location
    "LIST"
    "LIST||SETPATH;$musicpath$"
    "LIST||SETPATH;$ipoddrive$"

To only show the songs under musicpath, I can use:
    "LIST||SETPATH;d:\user\music\"

Now, the question is how to only show the songs in IPOD? "LIST||f:\" does not work and it will fail to parse ipod songs.

Originally posted by efun View Post
    There are two parameters to specify music location in RR.ini
    ipoddrive=f:\
    musicpath=d:\user\music\

The following 3 command has the same result: audio_browser.skin show the songs in both of the location
    "LIST"
    "LIST||SETPATH;$musicpath$"
    "LIST||SETPATH;$ipoddrive$"

To only show the songs under musicpath, I can use:
    "LIST||SETPATH;d:\user\music\"

Now, the question is how to only show the songs in IPOD? "LIST||f:\" does not work and it will fail to parse ipod songs.
    I haven't tried this nor ever even used it, but based on your examples, why not try:

"LIST||SETPATH;f:\"

Also, aren't "LIST||SETPATH;$musicpath$" and "LIST||SETPATH;d:\user\music\" equivalent? Why does one work and the other not?

Comment

Originally posted by spamminator View Post
      I haven't tried this nor ever even used it, but based on your examples, why not try:

"LIST||SETPATH;f:\"

Also, aren't "LIST||SETPATH;$musicpath$" and "LIST||SETPATH;d:\user\music\" equivalent? Why does one work and the other not?
      For "LIST||SETPATH;f:\", RR only show the directory in ipod and will not show ipod playlist which is read from iTuneDB

Comment

The only way to show only the iPod contents is to point your MUSICPATH to to an empty folder then set RR to display the music path (i.e. "LIST||!BROWSE"), this will make RR show the -- IPod xxxx -- entries only. If you use setpath to the iPod Drive, RR will allow you to browse the drive as if it was any other drive, without anything special for the iPod.
        Ride Runner RR's Myspace

"Being happy is not about having what you want, it's about wanting what you have."
        "The best things in life are always free - but that doesn't mean money can't buy you good things."

Comment

Working...
        X