how do you maximize gamma setting?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how do you maximize gamma setting?

I think it is done thru rrconfig in video setting... There are multiple choices to pick from... I set all to 0.. I don't think that's doing it... For some reason, it looks like it's dimming the screen when rr gets loaded..

Also, can i go beyond maximum.... my screen is not made to use outdoor ,so viewing is just horrible during daytime..... I would rather see something ugly than not being able to see anything... you know what i mean...

any tools, recommendation??

thanks..

Gamma settings go from (approximately) -125 to +125 -- separate settings for Red/Green/Blue set in general.ini of the skin (or in RRConfig if not using settings in general.ini)... 0 is the default windows level, 125 is pretty much the maximum, still doesn't mean it ill help much in the sun.
    Ride Runner RR's Myspace

"Being happy is not about having what you want, it's about wanting what you have."
    "The best things in life are always free - but that doesn't mean money can't buy you good things."

Comment

hm.. i'll give a try.. thanks..

Comment

What I'm now using to get the best results, is to use a combination of the gamma (by GPS) and the dimmer on the main menu using a 4 sec idle timer to further darken the screen after 4secs of no interaction.

Actually, completely oppsite of what your looking for but non the less, someone could find it usefull...
        RideRunner...The #1 FE, PERIOD.

Current Project: DFXVoice [v1.0 Released]
        Next in line: RRMedia v2.0

DFX 5.1.1 Skin
        Appstore Link

My RideRunner Plugins
        RRMedia
        RRExtended
        DFXVoice

"There are no bugs - only undocumented features."

Comment

man, i wish i have your problem... so blue what setting do you recommend?

Comment

Working...
          X