(SD) type line for custom list?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• (SD) type line for custom list?

I'm trying to get a bit creative with my extension plugins here. Is there a way to have an "(SD)" type definition for custom lists like there are for directory lists? If not.. is there a way for us to write to a directory list from an extension plugin? I believe mitch did this awhile back but i'm not sure. The basic premise behind this is wanting to show an image list rather than a text list.. similar to the way browse by album art works.
    mp3Car.com Senior Tech Blogger (Want a product reviewed? Contact me.)
    Follow Me on Twitter or Facebook
    Live mp3Car Facebook Chat

this has been asked before, and guino said that he has something working now, but with no ilist support, hope is available for the next release, i'm waiting for it too.
    BASSRR ==> [Audio Player/MusicDB/Cd Player/Ripper/Rate/Internet Radio/Audio Capture/Youtube Video]
    RRTube ==> [View/Download Youtube Videos]
    WifiMan ==> [Wifi Manager]
    RRec ==> [Audio Capture]

If You Want To Be Given Everything, Give Everything Up ...
    Bird York -- In The Deep --

Comment

nice to know.. I tried searching for it but the search here isnt always great when u dont have the right keywords lol.
      mp3Car.com Senior Tech Blogger (Want a product reviewed? Contact me.)
      Follow Me on Twitter or Facebook
      Live mp3Car Facebook Chat

Comment

The new version has Image support for custom lists -- both standard and ilist mode, PM me for a beta tryout if you want.
        Ride Runner RR's Myspace

"Being happy is not about having what you want, it's about wanting what you have."
        "The best things in life are always free - but that doesn't mean money can't buy you good things."

Comment

Working...
        X