Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RR 07-01-2009 Release - Available NOW

Update 7/17/09:

The July release is finally available on the site.
    We apologize to the delays while we were trying to get everything tested and ready, including the config.

The install is now available on www.nisuautomotive.com.

There will be NO UPDATE package for this release -- this is because of the considerable amount of changes/files on this version, so you can update using the installer (no need to uninstall previous version) OR install fresh.

Reviewing the latest install, there is a known issue with RRConfig, where it will show the options for Foobar200 and iTunes but it shows no box to set the path for these players -- if you use either of these players you have to open RR.INI and set the playerpath setting MANUALLY.

There are 2 threads that you should read/view if you haven't done so:
    Audio Player Choice
    Video/DVD Player Choice

Below is an updated list of changes...

Thank you for your support,
    RR Dev Team.

Code:
    LEGEND:
    - = Removed
    + = Added
    * = Changed
    ! = Major code change
    # = bug fix
    ^ = Note

7/16/09
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    # Fixed RADIOMUTE command

7/14/09
    + Fennec support added (Browsertype=2) -- only for embedding on standard browser screen.

7/13/09
    + F definition accepts variables for flash movie parameter
    + SETFLASH command added to switch/remove SWF movie from screen

7/12/09
    + LABEL: "osversion"  returns sting of operating system, ie "Windows 7", "Windows XP"
    + RideRunner.exe now containes a UAC Manifest (when run on machines with UAC enabled, it will request elevation)
    + Automatic disable of MSMPEG2ADEC filters during the use of MSVidRR (Dolby license is only for Microsoft applications)

7/9/09
    # Hidemouse=false hiding mouse on DVD playback (reorganized internal code to control hide/show of mouse)
    + Improved detection of End of Video playback (RR Core)
    ! Completely new Video Player Core, including Video Playlist Support
      Supported Players; MPC(Media Player Classic), WMP(Windows Media Player), VLC(Video Lan Client 1.0.0 reqs ActiveX)
      									 MS(Microsoft Directshow video player[part of DirectX])

6/26/09
    + Added LABEL FORMATTING; scroll "ONCE" label option (see NEW Skin Commands.txt)
    + Added LABEL FORMATTING; "VCENTER", "VHCENTER" and "MIDDLE" alignment options (see NEW Skin Commands.txt)
    + Added support to \n (end of line marker) for labels

6/17/09
    # DL list type "LST" got altered into a type "SNG" causing selection issues in plugin manager
      (cleaned up code, so that only "SNG" type would have its ID3 tag processed) ("LST" now is generic)
    + the up/down code for select of item in plugin manager DL (thanks carputer1)

6/10/09
    + Added "ALL" option for IMG definition and LOADIMG and LDIMG commands

6/5/09
    ! Rewrote internal browser support, IE7, IE8, FF3 tested
    -Thanks
    Mitch
    www.rush2112.net

"Did you test it in carwings??"

Sun, Come shine my way
    May healing waters bury all my pain
    Wind, Carry me home
    The fabric of reality is tearing apart
    The piece of me that died
    Will return To live again

FF3! VLC! And here I go thinking I'll soon be done tweaking stuff on my setup...

Awesome work as always.

Comment

Looking forward to it. Video is the one thing that I have had a problem with. Not that it needs to work while driving.
      CAR: 2007 G35 Sport Coupe 5AT
      HARDWARE: Dell D630 w/ dock, internal 80G HD, internal 320G HD, Verizon Wireless Card, iBlue GM-2 GPS w/iGuidance, OBDPros w/DashCommand, Visteon HD Radio w/ Home Made Cable, Current Version of RR w/ DFX Skin. My Install.

Comment

can't wait to get my greasy paws on this 1 just what i need to finish up lol.....
        Riderunner / Genesis
        Plugin Breaker in test BassRR Plugin Player, Wifiman_NET
        New Home for Genesis & BassRR :adding to site ,, Hellfyre night
        Bassrr Beta Release :Version 1.3.7
        Movie_info Release :Version 3.1.0
        Wifiman_NET:Version 1.0.0

Every Future, Needs A Beginning

Comment

text centering ... yipeee .. thanks guino !!
          -------------------------------
          The TEKNIK Family ... Teknik 1 & Teknik 2, Teknik T-3, Teknik v4.0, Teknik-X.

Comment

guess its too late to ask for fennec support for web browsing. It really is the best touch friendly browser out there. Very glad to hear the video and dvd received an overhaul. Nice job guys.

UGH mitch stop posting before its available you tease!
            mp3Car.com Senior Tech Blogger (Want a product reviewed? Contact me.)
            Follow Me on Twitter or Facebook
            Live mp3Car Facebook Chat

Comment

Originally posted by Sonicxtacy02 View Post
              guess its too late to ask for fennec support for web browsing. It really is the best touch friendly browser out there.
              You actually may want to give FireFox a try. Then install the "Grab and Drag" plugin. It allows you to use firefox just like the iLists. You do not have to use the tiny slider on the right, just grab the screen anywhere and drag it to scroll up/down & left/right.
              Front End of Choice: Ride Runner (Is there anything else??? ) & Powered by the DFX5.1 Skin Available in the Mobile App Mart

My Fiero Build Thread

Comment

Originally posted by JohnWPB View Post
                You actually may want to give FireFox a try. Then install the "Grab and Drag" plugin. It allows you to use firefox just like the iLists. You do not have to use the tiny slider on the right, just grab the screen anywhere and drag it to scroll up/down & left/right.
                Yea i have grab and drag and it works well.. but fennec devotes 100% of its window size to the webpage. It looks like it was made to be embedded basically.
                mp3Car.com Senior Tech Blogger (Want a product reviewed? Contact me.)
                Follow Me on Twitter or Facebook
                Live mp3Car Facebook Chat

Comment

Wow, great job guys. Video playlists? Excellent! How it's going to work?
                  Worklogs: 08 Sequoia Platinum Carputer (In Progress!)
                  Skin: MetroSex on the Beach preview

07 Infiniti Fx35 (done!) & 06 Infiniti M35 (gone...)

Comment

Originally posted by RipplingHurst View Post
                    Wow, great job guys. Video playlists? Excellent! How it's going to work?
                    This is an initial support, don't expect too much out of it.. but basically works the same as an audio playlist -- just place it in video_player.skin and you'll be able to view/list the videos on the playlist, browse through them with up/down etc and play the one you selected directly without going to the video browser first.
                    Ride Runner RR's Myspace

"Being happy is not about having what you want, it's about wanting what you have."
                    "The best things in life are always free - but that doesn't mean money can't buy you good things."

Comment

nice, very nice, can't wait ....
                      BASSRR ==> [Audio Player/MusicDB/Cd Player/Ripper/Rate/Internet Radio/Audio Capture/Youtube Video]
                      RRTube ==> [View/Download Youtube Videos]
                      WifiMan ==> [Wifi Manager]
                      RRec ==> [Audio Capture]

If You Want To Be Given Everything, Give Everything Up ...
                      Bird York -- In The Deep --

Comment

VLC! Yeah!
                        Pico-ITX / XP Home with EWF-HORM / RR v12/02/2009 / Winamp v5.13 / RRMedia v1.2.2

Comment

Hope it's not too much longer so I can start my new fresh install

Keep up the great work!

Comment

Originally posted by JohnWPB View Post
                            Grab and Drag doesn't appear to work with FF 3.5 yet.

Comment

^ Really? I'm sure I installed it the other day and it worked fine :/

Comment

Working...
                              X