Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is this Front RR?

Hey

I'm looking for a nice Peugeot Skin for RR or any other Front end that gives me the basic functionality. I was browsing the forums and I stumbled across this post and it was this picture below that really got me interested.

What front end and skin is used here? It looks awesome imho.

I got a Peugeot too, ya see.. and I prefer the OEM look

That is RR -- simplistique skin -- with the Peugeot logo
    Ride Runner RR's Myspace

"Being happy is not about having what you want, it's about wanting what you have."
    "The best things in life are always free - but that doesn't mean money can't buy you good things."

Comment

Originally posted by radx View Post
      Hey

I'm looking for a nice Peugeot Skin for RR or any other Front end that gives me the basic functionality. I was browsing the forums and I stumbled across this post and it was this picture below that really got me interested.

What front end and skin is used here? It looks awesome imho.

I got a Peugeot too, ya see.. and I prefer the OEM look
      There is no "Peugeot Skin" skin per say, nor a "Chevy", "Dodge" or other specific car skin really (Except maybe the iDrive skin that matches the BMW OEM screens). Most of the skins out there allow you to put your vehicle logo of choice into the skin. Just as the simplistic skin captured above, could have a Chevy, Dodge or what ever logo in the center.

It's really just a matter of finding a skin that has the features and look that you want, and changing out the logo.
      Front End of Choice: Ride Runner (Is there anything else??? ) & Powered by the DFX5.1 Skin Available in the Mobile App Mart

My Fiero Build Thread

Comment

Ahhh, Ok thanks for the info guys.
        Off to try that skin out now

Comment

Working...
        X